Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey items in Target One Spot (dollar section)

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Mickey items in Target One Spot (dollar section)

I was just there last night & what do I find?? Mickey post its, pencils, stickers & a notepad that has a magnet on it!

All for only $1 each! Gotta love that!

Just thought I'd share!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Oooh, I found this last year and stocked up! They are nice to have a stocking stuffers or a small gift to add to a B-day present. If it wasn't raining so hard I'd go and check it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep... I just got the notepad! So cute!!! And a few Disney coloring books for DS- can't beat $1 on those!!

Might have to grab a few more note pads this week- great for the fridge!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ah man! I wish we had a Target. I would love those Mickey notepads. Might have to call DSis and have her pick me some up in Cincinnati. Of course she does not quite get the whole Disney thing, so she may think of that request as being odd. Oh well. I can deal with odd.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

When they had classic Mickey stuff last year I got some Mickey post-it notes. I had saved them and just got them out for our trip last week. I used them in the bathrooms to cover the automatic flush toilet sensors so DD wouldn't freak out. They came in VERY handy and were cute too!

I will have to check out the new stuff they have.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Ah man! I wish we had a Target. I would love those Mickey notepads. Might have to call DSis and have her pick me some up in Cincinnati. Of course she does not quite get the whole Disney thing, so she may think of that request as being odd. Oh well. I can deal with odd.
    I'm with you. We do have one, but it's an hour drive and this time of year I don't have time for a trip like that, and with gas prices as they are, I couldn't justify it anyways right now....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    When they had classic Mickey stuff last year I got some Mickey post-it notes. I had saved them and just got them out for our trip last week. I used them in the bathrooms to cover the automatic flush toilet sensors so DD wouldn't freak out. They came in VERY handy and were cute too!

I will have to check out the new stuff they have.
    We do the post-it trick too!! Amazing the things we do as moms! hhmmm maybe I will start a Disney "trick" thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I was in our Target on Tues and they didn't have them out yet. I went right over to check them out bc Jen mentioned them.. Hmmm hopefully in another few days???
    Sunshine Rewards

We do not have a Target here on Cape Cod but DD has one near her college...maybe she'll get some for me!! (yeah, only if I put $$ on her debit card, but that's what Mom's are for..right? LOL)

Thanks for the tip!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I swear the Target I go to doesn't have this stuff.

I saw a Disney book once in the dollar spot & that is it.
    Kerri