Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Sharing a December Photopass CD

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    wouldn't mam2aprincess have to make the call?

nevermind. i just logged on the view them and they are not worth it. thank god there wasn't anything good on it.

I actually made a call myself and it wasn't an issue. They fixed the problem, too!! Sorry the pictures didn't come out.

oh no, i just reread some of this thread. when i sent my payment to mom2aprincess i could not remember how much it was, so i know i did not include shipping! i feel so ashamed.

i will pm you later when i get home from work and get your addy, i need to send you some more money, like about $3 or 4 dollars.

i am so sorry!

I sent $20. I know that one person who was going to participate, didn't. I never heard back from Kimberly if she wanted more $$. I would be glad to send more too, she shouldn't be out of pocket on this!!!!

has anyone received theirs yet? just curious, as i am a tad worried about the mail.

this whole week we have been getting someone else's mail, so it would make sense that someone else is getting our mail.

i seem to recall maybe the cd's were being sent priority which i thought would only take a couple of days, and as of yet i haven't gotten it. so i guess i am going to have to talk to our mail person.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

i take it that no replies mean no one has received the cd yet. which is good then. so maybe the mail lady did not mess with our mail afterall. which i hope she hasn't, since we are also waiting on tax documents.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Oh, good! I'm not the only one either! And no mail tomorrow..... Maybe Tuesday!!!

ok i will admit, i was freakin out!
    but i just go the cd in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, and now i can finish lacy's album.

here is a pic of Mickey giving lacy her tour.

ok i will admit, i was freakin out!
    but i just go the cd in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, and now i can finish lacy's album.
    Glad you got the package. I was just coming on here to post the message that I sent you privately for everyone's benefit:

I had the CDs ready and sitting on my desk all last week, and could not get to the mail. It was the end of the semester and all of a sudden parents were worried about their kids not passing/getting credit and I had either meetings or parent conferences EVERY day last week. I've never had such a thing happen before. It was crazy. I can't believe parents think there is anything that can be done the last week! (sorry...sore subject)...Anyways, the post office is not open before school and by the time I get off, they are closed too. And they are closed for my lunch break! But I did get them there first thing this week so they shoudl be there at any point I would think. Doesn't priority say 3 days?

I did put delivery confirmation on them so if you still don't have them, let me know and I'll be glad to check their status and/or send you the d/c number!

Anyways, if everyone would please let us know when you receive yours so I'll know there are none outstanding and everyone's worked. I THINK I double checked them all after I made them, but there were so many, I would not be surprised if I messed up something.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

thanks again for doing this!

Mine came! Thank you!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks so much for doing this! Mine also came last week! We have been having connections problems with the computer - this is the first I've had a chance to post, and I haven't had a chance to check out the disks. Hopefully, tonight!