Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing a December Photopass CD

Bump! Join us!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

A Friendly Bump!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

We're up to 4 people...yea! the price is dropping...come on...someone else must want to join in!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Photopass is great if your going in december come join in and reduce the cost!

A Friendly bump from your unauthrized dealer!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    We will be at Port Orleans - Riverside. We are kinda spoiled in that we always stay deluxe in the Epcot area so that we can walk to Epcot and MGM -- so I really hope we like POR. We are driving so we will have our own vehicle for transportation so that should make it a little easier. A double stroller can be heck on the buses. LOL

We are doing MVMCP on the 18th.

When are you going to be down there? We are staying at the Port Orleans-Riverside 9-15th of December. How many photos does the CD hold? Since we've never done the Photopass (didnt know much about it last year) how does it work with several people on the same CD. Not sure if everyone wants my DH and I along side their lovely families .

I am very excited about sharing the Dec. Photopass!! NurseMinnie76, not only are we staying at POR at the same time you are, we are also attending MVMCP on the 18th as well!

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    When are you going to be down there? We are staying at the Port Orleans-Riverside 9-15th of December. How many photos does the CD hold? Since we've never done the Photopass (didnt know much about it last year) how does it work with several people on the same CD. Not sure if everyone wants my DH and I along side their lovely families .
    You entrust your photopass numbers to Mom2aprincess once you get home. At the end of December, she'll order the CD, and burn copies for all of us.
    I'll be at POFQ 12/8-12/15-maybe we'll see each other.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post

I'll be there December 19-30th. Photopass is unlimited pictures. If you fill up a CD, they just send 2 or 3 or 4 (however many you have - for the same price).

You'll get a photopass card the first time a photographer takes your pictures. In the future, you'll hand that card to other photographers which links your pictures together (if you forget one in your hotel or you and your husband or separated, you just get another one).

When the time comes I'll send everyone my username and password for photopass and you can add your pictures and do whatever types of enhancements you like to your pictures. After I get back I'll add my pictures, do my enhancements and order the CD(s). When they come in, I'll copy and send them to everyone who particpates. The CD includes a copyright which gives you permission to have your pictures printed anywhere.

If you join, we'll be up to 5 people...the CD is about $100 (I'm preordering) so that's only about $20 each! If you didn't join us and only wanted to order a few of your pictures (not the CD), they add up REALLY quick. I can't remember exactly how much they are, but I remember thinking it was WAY too high last year when I was looking.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I'll be there December 19-30th. Photopass is unlimited pictures. If you fill up a CD, they just send 2 or 3 or 4 (however many you have - for the same price).

You'll get a photopass card the first time a photographer takes your pictures. In the future, you'll hand that card to other photographers which links your pictures together (if you forget one in your hotel or you and your husband or separated, you just get another one).

When the time comes I'll send everyone my username and password for photopass and you can add your pictures and do whatever types of enhancements you like to your pictures. After I get back I'll add my pictures, do my enhancements and order the CD(s). When they come in, I'll copy and send them to everyone who particpates. The CD includes a copyright which gives you permission to have your pictures printed anywhere.

If you join, we'll be up to 5 people...the CD is about $100 (I'm preordering) so that's only about $20 each! If you didn't join us and only wanted to order a few of your pictures (not the CD), they add up REALLY quick. I can't remember exactly how much they are, but I remember thinking it was WAY too high last year when I was looking.

With out any specials or discounts 1 5x7 print is 12.50 + tax

So if your sharing at $20 each thats a great deal even if you get only 1 photo you like!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    With out any specials or discounts 1 5x7 print is 12.50 + tax

So if your sharing at $20 each thats a great deal even if you get only 1 photo you like!

Thanks. I couldn't remember and couldn't find it on the website since I currently have no pictures...and you can't order smaller than a 5 x 7 can you? like 4 x 6's? seems like I couldn't do that last year either...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards