Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing a December Photopass CD

I guess let's give this a few more weeks to see if we get anyone else to sign up?! Let's say mid to end October?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

could you explain this a little more. remember i am old and a little slow in grasping some things.

my granddaughter and i are going 9 dec -13. i have 30 days from that time to purchase these photopass cd's/pictures. how exactly does that work with sharing with other sr members?

i would like to join you, but i don't understand it.

and one part i really don't understand, if you entrust one person to order these cd's, using their name and password would that mean we can't see our pictures til we get those cd's? or are you (the one person) going to give us your name and password so we can look at them before the end of dec?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I have an account created. When December gets closer, I'm going to give everyone the username and password. When you get in from your trip (or while at Disney if you have Internet access), you would input your photopass numbers and do any of the "upgrades" you wanted - like adding borders, signatures, etc. I'm the last one on the list so I'll do mine at the end of my trip and then order the CD. When it comes in, I'll copy it and send it to everyone who participates. The price to prepurchase is 99.95 so basically, we'll divide $100 by however many people participate and all share the pictures.

There is an amount of trust involved with this and you are making your pictures available to everyone participating (they will all be on 1 cd). That is why I chose to try one here and not do it on DIS. I feel that we are more like a "family" here and DIS is so huge.

Is this clear at all? Feel free to ask more questions if it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    could you explain this a little more. remember i am old and a little slow in grasping some things.

my granddaughter and i are going 9 dec -13. i have 30 days from that time to purchase these photopass cd's/pictures. how exactly does that work with sharing with other sr members?

i would like to join you, but i don't understand it.

and one part i really don't understand, if you entrust one person to order these cd's, using their name and password would that mean we can't see our pictures til we get those cd's? or are you (the one person) going to give us your name and password so we can look at them before the end of dec?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

ok i think i got it. and i agree i would never do this on dis. i did have another family from there share my wishes cruise. but i was totally prepared if they did not show up. which they did and we all had a great time.

so i guess you can count me in on this photopass cd. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    ok i think i got it. and i agree i would never do this on dis. i did have another family from there share my wishes cruise. but i was totally prepared if they did not show up. which they did and we all had a great time.

so i guess you can count me in on this photopass cd. thanks!

Awesome. I'll add you to the first post as an official participant.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I will also be in WDW in December!!! This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is something I would consider....

Is there a place I can read about this? Some of the questions I have are:

How many pictures will fit on the cd? What happens if the last person at WDW doesn't get all of the pictures they want because they don't fit on the disk? Who is taking the pictures, is it the cast members? How do the pictures get on the disk? Do we have to give them (the photographer) something or some information?

Sorry! This is our first time at WDW and while I have done some research, this isn't anything I've looked into!!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

sorry! JUST read through the thread

I see where they will send you 3 or 4 cds if need be, and that was my biggest concern.

I'm still not clear on the rest of the details, like how this even works, but for $15 or $20, I am definately in!! Even if I get a few pictures with my whole family, INCLUDING me (!), then it will be worth it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I will also be in WDW in December!!! This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is something I would consider....

Is there a place I can read about this? Some of the questions I have are:

How many pictures will fit on the cd? What happens if the last person at WDW doesn't get all of the pictures they want because they don't fit on the disk? Who is taking the pictures, is it the cast members? How do the pictures get on the disk? Do we have to give them (the photographer) something or some information?

Sorry! This is our first time at WDW and while I have done some research, this isn't anything I've looked into!!!
    Let's see...I'm going to try to explain the best I can...I hope I don't confuse you more.

On your first trip to the park, you'll run into/notice photopass photographers. They are pretty easy to identify. They'll give you a card with a barcode on it. Every time you find another photographer, you show them your card before they take your picture. This barcode links all of your pictures together. If you happen to not have your card with you (or if your party separates, you can have multiple cards and combine them on the website). The photographers are usually at least at all of the entrances and then with most all of the characters.

The Official Site is here http://www.disneyphotopass.com/ if you want to read more

and this site also does a decent job at explaining it. http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/ppass.htm

Read over and let me know if you want in for sure. We are to the point now that we're going to each get the CD(s) for the price of one picture so you almost can't go wrong.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    sorry! JUST read through the thread

I see where they will send you 3 or 4 cds if need be, and that was my biggest concern.

I'm still not clear on the rest of the details, like how this even works, but for $15 or $20, I am definately in!! Even if I get a few pictures with my whole family, INCLUDING me (!), then it will be worth it!!!
    That's what I like about this....that I get to be in a few pictures and not always behind the camera!!

When will you be at WDW? Do you want in for sure?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

there are photographers around the parks, including the water parks. any time you see one you get have them take your pictures. they will give you a card, with a barcode or some sort of code that they scan into there equipment. each photographers will give you a new one or you can continue with your old one if you can find it and remember to bring it with you.

at the end you have all these cards and then you plug the numbers into the computer when you get home and can see your photos.

but since we are going to share the photo cd, DO NOT use your name to put your numbers in the system. you must go in using mom2aprincess name and password which she will give us. i believe once you go in using your own name you will not beable to get in on this deal.