Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Save 20% on Photopass CD

Default Save 20% on Photopass CD

One more photopass post...not sure that this one has an expiration date?! Combining this with sharing a CD = GREAT SAVINGS!!!

Save 20% on Disney's PhotoCD

Purchase your PhotoCD before your vacation to lock in on our very best value available.

Here's How It Works:

Step 1: Purchase the pre-arrival savings offer and get Disney's PhotoCD for $99.95 - a 20% savings!
    Step 2: We'll send you a promotion code that you'll use to order your PhotoCD online.
    Step 3: Visit the Parks and get lots of Disney's PhotoPass photos taken. View tips on how to "fill up" on photos to make your CD an even better value!
    Step 4: After your vacation, order your PhotoCD by using the special promotion code. The full cost of Disney's PhotoCD including standard domestic shipping will be deducted from your order

Here's the link:
    http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Great Deal, I did it! Now to just take our trip!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Great Deal, I did it! Now to just take our trip!
    Glad it could help ...I am thinking I'll order one too and then try to strum up the interest for sharing it with other SR members in December...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Well I orderd Last week when i saw it on mousesavers, but i always like to give this over a mention or a bump! because its so good. and I love to Highlight that it has FREE SHIPPING of the CD! That makes this deal save over $30.00 and almost a 30% savings!

Did Photopass last september and it only cost 99.95 then, but no graphics or edited photos, like you can get now, but I did not care to much for the price increase so this is just Great!

Shareing is even better. I would join you but I am Going Sep 1-15 so my photos would expire.

Woot 75th Post!
    Last edited by bs4free; 08-04-2007 at 02:28 PM.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Does anyone know if there is an expiration on this? What I mean is, I don't have a trip planned until end of 08, beginning of 09. If I prepay now to get this great deal, would it still work by the time I take my trip??

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Does anyone know if there is an expiration on this? What I mean is, I don't have a trip planned until end of 08, beginning of 09. If I prepay now to get this great deal, would it still work by the time I take my trip??
    I actually found this one on a forum and the response from photopass was that it didn't expire.....I think I'm going to send a personal email myself too though....I'll post the reply.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I actually found this one on a forum and the response from photopass was that it didn't expire.....I think I'm going to send a personal email myself too though....I'll post the reply.
    That would be great! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    That would be great! Thanks!

I sent the message. I stated that my trip was in December and I had another friend planning for December 08 (didn't know for sure when yours was but figured this would be safe) and wanted to know if we could prepurchase now and use it during our respective trips...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I don't mean to be stupid, but can someone really explain the photopass thing to me? I read everyone talking about it, but I am not sure I understand it all. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    I don't mean to be stupid, but can someone really explain the photopass thing to me? I read everyone talking about it, but I am not sure I understand it all. TIA
    There are photographers set up all around Disney parks. They (at least the first one) gives you a card (credit card size) with an ID number on it and takes you pictures. After that, you show your card to future photographers as they take pictures of you and your family (most characters have these photographers with them). Your pictures are uploaded online and then you can purchase them. The per picture charge though is really high (at least in my opinion) but you can buy the CD and have copyright privileges to all of them and print them as you see fit. T

he CD's are like 125 dollars (but only 100 with this discount). I'm trying to get interest going for a group of us to share the expense in December and buy one CD and then make copies of it for everyone. If we could get 4 - 5 people that gets the price down to 20 dollars or so.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards