Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: (ended) Countdown Contest: 15 Days Until Christmas

bunny suit, soap in the mouth, Randy hiding in the cupboard (gets my kids giggling every time)

I absolutely love this movie! So many favorite lines, but here are a few:

"Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

"Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"
    Barb

One of my favorite parts is when the neighbor's hounds steal the turkey and the Family goes out for Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant.

I'm not really fond of this movie but I have watched it several times and I do like the end where the dogs eat the turkey and they have to go to the Chinese restaurant!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I have to go with the lamp post bc everytime we go to Knoebels they have a "fake" icicle (it's cold if you touch it) and since the first time DS saw the movie he "tries" to go and stick his tongue on it to see if it would get stuck. Of course I yell at him everytime "you have no idea who's hands have been on that thing!" lol Leave it to mom to spoil all the fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

You'll shoot your eye out kid
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

oh my god, so hysterically funny. i was just giving dh my christmas list and part of it is the leg lamp...that's right...you can purchase one of 4 different sizes of the leg lamp at rite aid. i love when raphie rubs the lamp all the way up to the thigh and his mom slaps it away.

Sorry, I'm with a few others. I've tried watching it but it just annoys me to no end.
    The only scene that sticks with me is the slide/santa scene.

Photobucket

The scene were the kid gets his tongue to the poll!!
    Last edited by jen2kids; 12-09-2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: spelling error

My all time favorite is "You'll shoot your eye out kid". The leg lamp comes in second.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards