Thread: lucky surf offer

Default lucky surf offer

Am I the only one who can't get it to take my zip code? I can't type anything in that little box.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got it to take my zip code, played a few games, and got no credit, LOL.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would try reloading the page. Is there a box to put it in? What happens if you type it? Do you get an error message or do you not even get that far?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I did reload and got it to take my info. I even played around on the site for a while, but no credit.

I have been having bad luck with offers lately. Even some of my shopping credits haven't shown up yet.
    Claudia

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Thanks, I did reload and got it to take my info. I even played around on the site for a while, but no credit.

I have been having bad luck with offers lately. Even some of my shopping credits haven't shown up yet.
    Glad the reload worked. I wonder if you still had the old cookie on your computer and that's why there wasn't credit given. Good thing though is you have 30 days and can try again. We all go thru spurts so don't let it get you down. Have you changed anything like anti-virus or browsers recently? If so you might want to try the technical issues section and see if anyone can help you troubleshoot.

Also shopping credits can take a little longer this time of year due to the merchants being bombarded with shoppers so don't give up on those yet. They probably just haven't been turned over to SR yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks I thought it might be something like that. My credit for Walmart showed up in my history today!
    Claudia