Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,418 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i am so sorry that u r having crediting problems with your surveys. r u deleting the cookies between taking the ds and the my 2 cents? also, how soon after taking your amp r u deleting cookies? what works for me is that i do my ds first, wait a little while, delete those cookies and try for my 2 cents, after that credits i delete cookies again and then i have to wait until later on in the day to do my amp and once that credits (hopefully) i delete those cookies also. does that make sense? i promise it will get better. HTH.
    This helps. Hopefully it will work for me. Thanks.

I'm stuck in an otx/amp loop... asks for age, gender, country and then loops back again...over and over and over...arg... I know when I quit out it won't let me try for another one today...sob
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I'm stuck in an otx/amp loop... asks for age, gender, country and then loops back again...over and over and over...arg... I know when I quit out it won't let me try for another one today...sob
    I hate when that happens!!! Except then your clock is reset and tomorrow you will be able to take it earlier. That would be a plus for me not sure if it would be for you!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i got stuck in the same loop with amp for about 10 minutes this afternoon. exited out, cleared cookies and tried again and was actually able to get one, complete it and it just credited. keep trying as there are amp surveys out there - if i can get one so can everyone. have a great day all.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i took a survey just now that didnt re-route back to the SR page...

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTr...F%3fC%3d202220

(saved the link, hope thats ok)

anything at all to do? It was successfully completed, but it went to that companys "thank you" page instead of SR's
    Sunshine Rewards

Just had a DS about cat food. When I got to the screen where you click on the phrases that you like and dislike, you're suppose to click the forward ^^ button to continue to the next page but there wasn't anything at the bottlom to click on. I tried refreshing the page, but nothing.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Iteach-i just got the same exact survey with the same exact problem. reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

We have a problem.

As you know, anything that you post online gets picked up by Google. This thread has been picked up by some survey company people and they are not too happy about some of the specifics that we have been mentioning. I'm going to have to close the thread and ask again that proper names not be mentioned AT ALL when it comes to surveys. Please do not use anything besides "Greenfield" (or GF) and "AMP" (or OTC/MTC). Beyond that, we need to be SUPER careful about not complaining about the surveys or survey companies in the forum. If you have a legitimate complaint, by all means please file a complaint on it and we will pass it along to Greenfield. But if we continue to publicly bash them and the surveys, we might very well lose our deal with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs