Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    Mine hasn't. This seems to be happening much more frequently lately.
    If you are having a consistent issue with them (multiple times each week) and are NOT doing them through any other rewards sites, we can follow up with Greenfield to see if we can find out what is going on. We were able to find out that Cate's computer's firewall was blocking the cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you are having a consistent issue with them (multiple times each week) and are NOT doing them through any other rewards sites, we can follow up with Greenfield to see if we can find out what is going on. We were able to find out that Cate's computer's firewall was blocking the cookies.
    I do get credit sometimes, but I used to pretty much always get credit before. I always clear the cookies and everything. We did get a new laptop. So maybe I am having some sort of issue. I was able to complete the 2 cents today, hopefully I get credit for that one. I have noticed that if I don't get credit one day that occasionally 2 credits will show the next day. One for the day before and one for the day before that(the one I didn't think I got credit for) Does that just happen to me or does that happen to others?

I have not done these surveys before through any other site. If one even looks or sounds familiar, I immediately close out of it. I don't want to get in any trouble.

I just finished a virtual store survey that does not go back to SR. It did give a generic white page, so here's hoping it will credit eventually.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ergh! I've been burned 2x on DS survey's today....both times i've had to watch about 10 commericals (2 different surveys) and after watching the commercials, moving on to the questions i get thru about 10 questions before the survey just freezes up! ugh!!! So frustraing.
    Jennifer -

Got burned on a 2 cent survey.
    I completed it after 45 minutes and got the congradulations page, but no credit. I don't understand, because all cookies were cleaned before I did the 2 cent.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just had to share this. I was trying for an amp survey and came upon this:

在這項調查中,我們所感興趣的是您對許多不同的網際網路品牌有何觀感。

我們所說的網際網路品牌是指網站、網上服務及網際網路公司。

The next page had more of the same only with an outlined box to put in somekind of pass code I imagine. Just didn't have the right language on my keyboard to fill something in, lol.

Update:

Just went to a translator site and got this for a translation: "In this survey, we are interested in you for many different brands of the perception of the Internet."
    Last edited by spring; 02-05-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: translation found
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Just had to share this. I was trying for an amp survey and came upon this:

在這項調查中,我們所感興趣的是您對許多不同的網際網路品牌有何觀感。

我們所說的網際網路品牌是指網站、網上服務及網際網路公司。

The next page had more of the same only with an outlined box to put in somekind of passcode I imagine. Just didn't have the write language on my keyboard to fill something in, lol.

Update:

Just went to a translator site and got this for a translation: "In this survey, we are interested in you for many different brands of the perception of the Internet."
    So, did you finish the survey and get the congrats page??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    So, did you finish the survey and get the congrats page??
    Nope, I give up way too easily, don'tcha think?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Nope, I give up way too easily, don'tcha think?
    Yes you gave up way too easily...you were on a roll when you looked up the translation of the first question...you should have kept going, it probably would have only take you another 3 hours to finish it...isn't that worth at least the .90¢?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

just spent over 20 minutes doing a ds on a particular medication to reduce high cholesterol, watched a video, gave my opinions and after completing the whole survey went to submit it and got a plain blank white page. refreshed the page and got the following message:

you have already completed this survey.

it did not take me back to sr or the congrats page. reported it to gf. just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl