Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Default AMP

I took a AMP about joining a cell phone panel, did not get a congrats page, confirmed my email, then I got the finished page for AMP. It did not credit, anybody get this and have it credit or not credit. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Yep!
    I had the same one the other day and it was fine. Sorry you had trouble with this!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Have the surveys for Saturday credited? I received Friday but not Saturday.
    I just saw this. I did receive credit for Saturday's survey. I hope yours eventually came through as well.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just did a Brain Juicer DS and got an error page after about 20 minutes into it. It was about new kids food products. When the error page came up there was a place to report the problem, so I did. Then came here and reported it to SR as well. Just a heads up.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Just did a Brain Juicer DS and got an error page after about 20 minutes into it. It was about new kids food products. When the error page came up there was a place to report the problem, so I did. Then came here and reported it to SR as well. Just a heads up.
    I did that earlier and it was VERY slow to load. But I did finish it and got the congrats page. Sorry you didn't get to the end!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am shocked and happy; the survey that errored out actually credited! Who knew *that* could happen?
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Anybody else having trouble getting the GF survey to load? I have tried 3 times after selecting the choice i fit but then it never loads.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

still having the same problem. After waiting 5 min. i get this message

We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties. Please check back later.

Still trying and i was able to get 1 but got kicked out and mow after waiting 8 minutes another one never did load. How can we do surveys if they never load!!!!!!
    Last edited by athoods; 03-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Today was a trying day in survey world.....I've noticed the slowness today too....finally did get one done and completed today, but had 2 that kicked me out at the end of completing the whole survey...one on movies and another on personnal lubricants. I reported them (first time I've had to do that).
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

The last 2 days I have completed AMP surveys all the way through, but no credit. I have not had this kind of bad luck in a long time. Anyone else having problems.
    Sunshine Rewards