Page 42 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

I got a LONG greenfield survey about TV shows and viewing. And then, I guess I got to the end and it took me to the sunshine rewards page that said "sorry no surveys are available." I wish I hadn't spent so much time on it! And, it was interesting!

Got the solid white page after completing a survey on new Computer Animated 3D movie meant for parents of 6-12 year olds.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

I got the plain white congratulations page after completing a survey on shopping and stores where I shop.

I did report to Greenfield - should I take another survey? Or will this one credit?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Got the solid white page after completing a survey on new Computer Animated 3D movie meant for parents of 6-12 year olds.
    I got the same survey with the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I got the plain white congratulations page after completing a survey on shopping and stores where I shop.

I did report to Greenfield - should I take another survey? Or will this one credit?
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if I should try for another survey
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure if it was the right thing, but DH did another one since he never got the "you've completed the survey" message. And reported it. Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post

I had the same survey too, and it ended with the white screen.

My DD has really had a bad time with surveys this month. First, she had two she completed that took her back to the white "Congrats" page and tonight she got one on text messaging that probably wom't credit. She completed the survey, answered the classification questions and then got the "we're sorry but there are no surveys for you at this time." I'm sure she won't be doing any more surveys for me this month.

I got the dreaded white page at the end of survey on shopping for consumer electronics. This has been a really tough month for me with surveys -- I'm just amazed to see all those people who're getting three day after day. I'm averaging well under one a day.

DH just worked on a DS where he watched a few commercials and it started asking questions about a tanning lotion. He worked on it for quite a while and had just typed an answer and then it said he didn't qualify!

He's not a happy camper right now.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    DH just worked on a DS where he watched a few commercials and it started asking questions about a tanning lotion. He worked on it for quite a while and had just typed an answer and then it said he didn't qualify!

He's not a happy camper right now.
    I got that one, too. I was pretty annoyed because I had already spent so much time! It never took me back to the SR page saying I didn't qualify. I have had this happen a couple times over the past few days.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards