Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Thanks for the feedback. I reported it too. My dd had said she had trouble with the computer earlier, but it has been working fine for me, other than the survey. Just worried about reporting an error that was me.
    Kathleen

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just did a DS about social networking sites. I took the entire survey and got a thank you, answers have been submitted message at the end, but it did not route me back to SR. In fact, it didn't route me anywhere, just stayed on that page.

I reported it.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i also got the ds on the vaccine for my dd and it also got stuck at 43% and i too reported that problem to gf. hopefully they will fix it so someone will be able to complete it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    Just did a DS about social networking sites. I took the entire survey and got a thank you, answers have been submitted message at the end, but it did not route me back to SR. In fact, it didn't route me anywhere, just stayed on that page.

I reported it.
    This is actually okay. If you don't get returned to SR, it just means that it might be on a credit delay. Greenfield does not consider these errors. As long as it says that your answers were submitted, it's okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is actually okay. If you don't get returned to SR, it just means that it might be on a credit delay. Greenfield does not consider these errors. As long as it says that your answers were submitted, it's okay.

Oopsie, I did this one yesterday and submitted and error report on it. I didn't realize that it wasn't one. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh no! I took another one after that because when I've gotten that result in the past, it has never credited. The second one I took did route me back to SR, so I actually did two DS yesterday. That won't result in me being put in DS jail, will it? Sorry, I didn't realize it was actually okay!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    Oopsie, I did this one yesterday and submitted and error report on it. I didn't realize that it wasn't one. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    Oh no! I took another one after that because when I've gotten that result in the past, it has never credited. The second one I took did route me back to SR, so I actually did two DS yesterday. That won't result in me being put in DS jail, will it? Sorry, I didn't realize it was actually okay!
    Now I could be wrong but I still think it's ok to take another survey if you didn't get the SR congrats page. It's not guarenteed that the credit will show up eventually, I tihnk Tricia was just saying that GF doens't consider these errors/problem survey's. Meaning don't bother reporting it using the link bc the survey completed and credit "should" show up eventually. It doesn't happen to me often but I have taken a 2nd DS when I haven't gotten the Congrats screen and I usually only average 1 maybe 2 extra survey credits a month from those type.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did a DS on fruits and vegetables, well over an hour to complete. I did get a completed page but it didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. Having read here I did not report it. I hope it credits at some point because it was soooooo long.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I just got my credits from the weekend, but Friday, Oct. 2nd didn't post.
    I've been having trouble with the 2 cent survey's. I complete them, and it asked to submit and I get the message, "sorry, you don't qualify. The AMP is doing this too, I think I counted 6 survey's so far this month, I have completed and not gotten credit.
    Sorry for ranting, but I am getting burnt out already.
    Last edited by OhMari; 10-05-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I just did a DS on fruits and vegetables, well over an hour to complete. I did get a completed page but it didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. Having read here I did not report it. I hope it credits at some point because it was soooooo long.
    I did this one as a SM and it did NOT credit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES