Thread: Shoes.com Discount

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Shoes.com Discount

On the shoes.com shopping page MENSAVE08 is still an invalid code
    Last edited by andrea2289; 12-14-2008 at 07:33 AM.
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Here what my info says:

Limited time 20% off Promos
    Enter MENSAVE08 at Checkout to receive 20% off on Men's Styles from December 2, 2008 until December 19, 2008 (brand exclusions apply).

Maybe one of the brands your bought was an exclusions. They never tell us those.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Thanks for responding Cindy. The message I get is:

We're sorry, the promo code you entered cannot be found in our records. If you believe the code is valid, please check the spelling and re-enter it.

Anyway, it's no biggie. I wanted to take advantage of the Saturday sale on some DC's for my son but it's over now lol - Maybe DC is an excluded brand.
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I don't know if DC (Disney Crocs?) are sold on Zappo's but I would check there.

I shopped the Saturday sale at Shoes. The $50 off coupon was an excellent deal for what I wanted. I happened to check Zappo's before I placed my order. The shoes I wanted were on sale at Zappo's and a lot less expensive than on Shoes even with the coupon. I saved over $50 buying on Zappo's. Not to mention my cash back from SR.

The percent back is a a bit lower (5% for Zappo's 6% for Shoes), but in my opinion they have better service. I ordered at 11pm, got an email just after 12am saying my shoes were packaged and ready to go and my shipping was being upgraded. Received another email at 3am with my tracking number. They are shipping the shoes next day air!! I'll get them on Tuesday. They give 365 days to return.

I just looked and Zappo's doesn't carry Disney Crocs. Buy Shoebuy does and they are at 12% back with a bunch of coupons listed. There is also a coupon listed on their front page that you can use. Plus the member coupon if you have ordered within the last 60 days (don't quote me....might be 30 days).

My point is to check other shoe sites on SR. We have a ton of them. Take it from me.........SR's Resident Shoe Queen. You might get a better deal. Good luck.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just put up a 20% off crocs at Shoemall, maybe they have what you want. Good til tuesday.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am still a pecker!

DC is the actually brand. They are skate shoes. My son is a shoe-a-holic and LOVES DC shoes!

Shoebuy has a lot of DC but they are sold out his size a lot. I'll keep looking and figure out what site would save the most
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Just put up a 20% off crocs at Shoemall, maybe they have what you want. Good til tuesday.

Hey Cindy - I tried to go on there for the crocs, and the webpage says "Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.shoemall.com."

Any Suggestions?

Update: I tried to go to the site directly and it was down as well... so it's the site not your code... Sorry if you went looking for a problem...
    Last edited by amarazas; 12-15-2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Checked out website
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards