Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 9 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 9 Days Until Christmas

I'm not done shopping yet, but it's time to start wrapping! Today I want to hear your ideas for beautiful gifts. Sometimes I wrap, sometimes I gift bag, but sometimes I like to be creative. What are your preferences? Do you have any fun ideas for creating beautiful gifts?

To enter today's contest tell us your plan for getting all of those gifts wrapped and share with us your fun and creative ideas. I'm ready to take notes!

One winner will be chosen randomly at contest end.

Standard rules apply:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=17569
    Angie

Although I am guilty of using giftbags........I do love to wrap gifts.......recently I decided that I was going to keep things simple (but beautiful) and have a 'signature' look to the presents I wrap. Since my favortie color is Orange that became my sig. color. I like to use simple brown craft paper (it has a nice heavy weight to it) and then I use an array of orange ribbons the I have bought. I enjoy making homemade bows. and sometimes I add a bit of greenery (from my backyard) to the holiday package. It is very simple I think it looks beautiful (and everyone knows that it is from me...well those who know me well)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Last year right after the holidays I purchase MANY Felt gift bags to use this year....they all have cute sayings on them like;

BELIVE IN THE MAGIC!
    FRIENDS ARE THE BEST PART OF CHRISTMAS!
    DEAR SANTA, IS IT TOO LATE TO BE GOOD?
    AND
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I also took pieces of felt and but the names on them with glitter glue waited for them to dry and attached them with a cute pin, mostly Disney pins, lol

great holiday colors and most have arrived in FLA now, at least that's what the USPS web site tracking says.
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 12-16-2008 at 11:17 AM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

For some strange reason, I love wrapping! For our house, each person has a different wrapping paper so that it makes it easier and no need for tags (which DD thinks she should eat). Nothing incredibly fancy there though.

Now that DS is 4, he wants to "help". So, this year I decided to wrap the gifts for grandparents, aunts, uncles and close friends in the heavy brown paper type. I add ribbon and bows to dress them up and then let DS add tags, Christmas stickers and drawings. Now, they aren't the prettiest, but they are certainly festive and DS has a great time! And of course the recipients love their personalized gift wrap! We started using those craft foam sticky shapes and he makes a Christmas scene- really cute!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I am done shopping and wrapping, wrapped the last 2 today. I was waiting for them to get here. I wait for the kids to go to school but need to be done before my youngest gets home from preschool at 11:00. I put on a CD of Christmas music, set up everything on the living room floor and wrap as many as I can in 2 hours. Then I have to hide and put everything away as if it was never there. I love to wrap presents, I hardly ever use gift bags.

I love to wrap gifts. My DH knows this and tomorrow night he will take the kids out and I will have my own wrapping party. A quiet house, Josh Groban's Christmas CD playing, sitting in front of my beautiful tree, wrapping all the fun stuff for the kids. I can't wait!!!!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I used to love to wrap but since I have gotten older, I have started hating it. For friends, etc I use bags. For the girls, before they discovered who Santa was, I only wrapped the gifts from me. Santa always left "his" gifts out in plain site, unwrapped. This year, I boxed everything up, taped securely and let the girls wrap each other's gifts. They are still young enough that they love to wrap.

I am a horrible wrapper! I am mainly a gift bag girl, but on the rare occasion I do wrap a gift I like to add a little something with the bow like a holiday cookie cutter or ornament.
    Sunshine Rewards

Because my kids are such snoops I now code the presents. Sometimes it is by wrapping paper, sometimes by bows, sometimes I draw pictures somewhere on the package, but NOTHING has names on it. Then on Christmas morning I reveal the code and the kids scramble to find their gifts.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I don't like to wrap at all...what ever fit's in a bag, goes in a bag! I do like to pick out pretty bags with matching tissue paper though. For the gifts that I actually have to wrap, I've used the same giant roll of wrapping paper that I bought at Costco for three straight years now and I probably have enough left to do next years wrapping too! I guess I should start bagging, not too much time left!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES