Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Last minute Christmas gift...

Well cooking and grilling isnt really one of his favorite things to do. But he has a few "lady" friends that bring him home cooked meals.
    He's not really into electronic gadgets. And he has been sober for 15 yrs I like the digital photoframe idea! But I am kinda leaning to a pictures on a DVD w/ music kinda thing ~ What do you all think?

I have to hurry to because he told me yesterday he was thinking about taking a road trip to Fla for Christmas. ~ He cracks me up!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My mom did a photo cd for me last year with pictures and I ended up bawling my eyes out while we were watching it. It was so sweet and thoughtful but at the same time kind of sad (pics of deceased loved ones with good memories were included). So I think it's a great idea. I think Shutterfly does these as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

The photo CD is great. I'm with Cate, they can be quite emotional. My sister bought all of us one the first Christmas we were without our dad. It's a treasure! Whatever you decided, I'm sure he'll enjoy it. It's the thought that counts.
    Sunshine Rewards

What about going to iTunes and searching for songs about Harleys, Dads, daughters, all his hobbies and burn them to a personalized CD for him. You can customize the "liner notes" with a great picture and sentiment? First song that you have to download sounds like it should be "On the Road Again" by Willie! Others that come to mind are "Sailing" by Christopher Cross and Arlo Guthrie "The Motorcycle Song."
    Sunshine Rewards

OOOhhhh good one! He's totally a 60's and 70's tunes dude.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle