Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bendaroos

Trying to order, but the link won't work! I get nothing or I get kicked back to main SR page.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Someone please tell me that these are worth what I paid for them. I am a little disappointed with my package that arrived today. I ordered them during Crazy Credits for 3 yr old DD easter basket. This small brown box arrived with clear plain baggies with the sticks in them. Is is just me or is $27.98 alot of money for this box of wax covered sticks. Please just tell me I need more coffee and stop complaining if they are really ALL THAT. I got the order of 500. It is just a little dissapointing that paying almost $30 including shipping they couldn't even put it into something that you don't have to dress up for the easter basket.

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    Someone please tell me that these are worth what I paid for them. I am a little disappointed with my package that arrived today. I ordered them during Crazy Credits for 3 yr old DD easter basket. This small brown box arrived with clear plain baggies with the sticks in them. Is is just me or is $27.98 alot of money for this box of wax covered sticks. Please just tell me I need more coffee and stop complaining if they are really ALL THAT. I got the order of 500. It is just a little dissapointing that paying almost $30 including shipping they couldn't even put it into something that you don't have to dress up for the easter basket.

I think if you were three, you would think they are all that. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That is exactly how ours came too--and my daughter and my niece went crazy over them. I'm sure the Bendaroos hype will overpower the clear plastic bags!
    Angie

Ok cool! I was just kinda when I opened this box is this really almost $30 something dollars woth of stuff! LOL I am not normally one to complain so just ignore me. It has been raining here for days and I am working a booth at our fair! LOL

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I too was suprised at how they arrived, just a brown box and plastic bags BUT I know that DD will be excited beyond words Easter morning. Several of her friends got them for Christmas presents and she has been so upset that Santa didn't bring them to her. I was very suprised at how quickly I received them! I was hoping that they would arrive for Easter.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I bought two sets - one for my kids and one for my nephews and niece. Since the box was not very exciting, I printed out the main page from Bendaroos, and cut some of the pictures and the name. Then I glued them onto the box to make it look nicer. My kids are getting theirs for Easter, but my nephews and niece were VERY excited!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I agree that the packaging is not very attractive, but I am happy with the product. I gave them to my DD9 for her birthday. She had been begging for them since Christmas. She was super excited when she opened them. She has been making all kinds of things in the last few weeks.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Great News! I was just notified that our payout for Bendaroos has been increased! I love you all so much, I'm gonna share it with you. I've increase Bendaroos from $4.00 cash back to $5.00 cash back. If you want Bendaroos, now would be a great time to buy.
    Angie

For those that purchased these - did they hold up to the hype?? Or is it one of those items that get played with the first couple of days and tossed aside? Where would I find a "sunshine review"??
    Thanks

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007