Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Ended) Countdown Contest: 6 Days Until Christmas

Default (Ended) Countdown Contest: 6 Days Until Christmas

We're almost there. The hustle and bustle is almost over. In the midst of all the craziness during the holiday season, what is your magical moment? It seems we go, go, go every year at this time with so much to do and so little time to really enjoy all that the season has to offer, but there is always that one moment we look forward to each year whether it be an event like a Christmas party or something as simple as that first kiss under the mistletoe.

I love it when my kids run into our bedroom on Christmas morning more awake and ready to get the day started than any other day of the year. We come downstairs in our PJ's to see what there is under the tree. We take tons of pictures and enjoy the exchange of gifts. That time is wonderful to me!

What's your magical moment during the holiday season? Post it here for a chance to win. One winner will be randomly selected at contest end.

Standard Rules Apply:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569
    Angie

I would have to say that moment of excitement in my son's eyes when he sees what was left under the tree! He runs around so excited saying thank you to Santa. I look forward to that morning when we can just relax and open presents, take pictures and just have fun together! It makes all the craziness worth it for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite memory was 11 yrs ago when our son was only 3 and the excitement of Christmas was overwhelming! On Christmas morning our son looked in his stocking, pulling out a huge shiny apple, and in a sea of unopened gifts from Santa, he sniffed the apple and said,
    "mmmm, smells pwitty good!" I loved that!

We have elves in our house who do crazy things or bring small gifts/candy for our 2 kids. I love that my kids really believe they come to life at night (& knowing that they report back to Santa has helped settle a few sibling fights ) My son is getting older and I don't know how much longer he will believe in elves and Santa so I really treasure the time now.
    Sunshine Rewards

this year's magical moment will be thanks to the "big surprise" (well it's still quite small but will rock our world in 9 months!) dh and i will share with our family christmas morning

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My magical moment has recently become a tradition in the past 4 years since my son moved out on his own....we get together Christmas morning for breakfast of my Egg Casserole and Mimosa's and exchanging of our gifts. It's just amazing to me to think that he was once so little and now he is grown and about to be married come next September....I do miss the past but looking forward to our new traditions in the future!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

At bedtime on Christmas Eve, my DH reads the Christmas story from Luke and "The Night Before Christmas." I always take a picture. We've gone from little boys in footed PJs to people bigger than us, but we still do it every year!

I enjoy the visits to Santa at the mall. This is the first year DD4 will actually sit on his lap. To see the delight on her face as soon as she sees him is priceless!!
    Sunshine Rewards

It's hard to pick one because there are lots of magical moments during this season. My favorite, is watching the kids see the presents on Christmas morning. The excitement of it all. I also love watching them get excited over their gifts.
    Sunshine Rewards

On DS's first Christmas, he received a hand puppet in the shape of a Fox. It immediately became our tree topper and it's my Magical Moment when he puts it on top of the tree. For several years, Daddy had to hold him high on the ladder to put it up and now he's tall enough to reach the treetop himself. I get nostalgic each year watching him reach that top easier and easier.
    Sunshine Rewards