Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Ended) Countdown Contest: 5 Days Until Christmas

Default (Ended) Countdown Contest: 5 Days Until Christmas

I can't believe that I just typed "5 days until Christmas"! There is still so much to do. Wrapping, buying food, hanging the Christmas cards that have come in.

Tell us what you have left to do in this last 5 days until Christmas and you might win a prize! I'll randomly drawn from one post written before midnight Eastern.

Standard Rules Apply:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=17569
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have EVERYTHING left to do!! Or at least it feels that way! We just got back from Disney, so I am a bit behind. I finished my shopping on Thursday. We hoped to get our tree yesterday but we had an ice storm. DH is going to hopefully get the tree today..but we will probably have to let it dry until tomorrow to decorate it. I uploaded Disney pics and ordered our cards the other day..got them in the mail yesterday. Today I have to clean, decorate and make cookies. One of these days I will wrap!!!! I also have to figure out what I am cooking on Christmas day....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

we have to get a new christmas tree as our old one (artificial) finally fell apart so my dd and dh are going out on monday to buy one. luckily all the presents are wrapped so that is one less thing to worry about.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm with everyone else. I have no decorations up not even the tree. I have't finished shopping and I haven't even started wrapping. This is not the best holiday year I've had recently.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to do all my grocery shopping for our dinner Christmas Eve. I was going to do it this morning while I was at Walmart but my cart was already full with last minute gifts that there was no room for groceries.
    Robin

I have a couple gifts left to buy, about 10 or so left to wrap, and clean the house for guests.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I'm down to just baking! I wrapped the presents the last two nights because I am taking them by my parents today (don't want to leave them in my car all day the 23rd at work!) I picked up the stuff for my pretzel reindeer and will probably make those by my parents on the 23rd or 24th because that really is a two person job and I need a brother to help me. My mom is helping me make carmel corn for work later today and I think I decided to just give that and only that to my coworkers since I keep telling them how broke I am.Then it's just pack up and head over by the 'rents on the 23rd! Oh, and get my apartment cleaned so I can invite people over to check out my tree and see my new place before we go to my uncle's christmas party on the 25th! I hate cleaning....anybody want to come do it for me?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I need to wrap...make my tigers butter (fudge), plan christmas dinner meal and buy pick up some last minute 'extras' that always seem to pop up in the last few days before christmas.......

This snow we have up here has put a cramp in a lot of peoples shopping, but luckily I did much of it beforehand on SR so no need to fight the crowds now!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I have to go through everything, and make sure things are "fair" between the kids. And if not, I will have to go out and even things up. Something I dread doing!

Clean the house.....wrap one more gift.....iron kid's Christmas outfits.....clean.....pick up party tray for Christmas Eve.....prepare food for Christmas Eve party.....and did I say CLEAN????

I feel pretty on top of things. I actually accomplished all the stuff I said for last weeks contest day of "What do you have to get done this week?"