Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (Ended)Countdown Contest: 4 Days Until Christmas

"Let's name him Oatmeal!" From Frosty the Snowman. I always feel bad for that little boy. I actually named my cat Oatmeal when I was a teenager just for that little boy.
    Robin

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have 2, one goofy, one serious:

Lucy in Charlie Brown's Christmas -
    "Ugh! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! "

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

Mine has to be "You'll shoot your eye out!!" It immediately makes me think of Christmas no matter what time of year it is.
    Sunshine Rewards

Max Fatch my cloak!!!

i love the grinch

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I love The Christmas Story. There are so many good lines in it, but I think the most memorable is "you'll shoot your eye out."
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to go with "You'll shoot your eye out" also. I just love that movie!
    Debbie

Default 4 days

Mine has to be "God Bless Us Everyone!!!" Lynn
    ha

1. When Buddy the Elf says "When I'm around you, I get all warm and my tongue swells."

2. In A Nativity Story, when one of the Wise Men looks at the baby Jesus and says "God made into flesh." I get the shivers (in our church we call them God bumps, not goose bumps).

" Every time a bell rings an angel gets thier wings" ~ Its a Wonderful Life.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    In...It's A Wonderful Life when Zuzu Bailey says "Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
    And George says, "That's right Zuzu, that's right. Atta boy Clarence!!!" From It's a Wonderful Life
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards