Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ended) Countdown Contest: 3 Days Until Christmas

Default (ended) Countdown Contest: 3 Days Until Christmas

Wow, its almost here and after the holidays, we just want to kick back and relax and let others do the cooking for us, thats where Restaurant.com comes in. I love that place, and they just started another 80% off sale today.

Todays contest is to pick a restaurant that you would love to visit that is listed on Restaurant.com. It doesn't have to be near you, could be at a vacation spot or somewhere you would like to visit, or even near your favorite Mickey land. Just tell us the name of the restaurant and location, who knows, maybe one of us have been there, and, as an added bonus, if you see one listed you have been at, you can reply to that post and get more then one entry!!!!

Same contest rules apply, I will be picking one winner after midnight tonight.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 12-22-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This is an easy one. Ted's Montana Grill - Schaumburg, IL. My kids love the buffalo steak they offer there -- it's $$$$ but when I get the gift certificates through restaurant.com - it's a nice treat for a special occassion.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sams Steak House In St. Louis Missouri. We only eat here when we have a gift certificate or a coupon. It is so good we try and go at least once a year.

we used Restaurant.com to go to JWilly's in South Bend. It was featured on Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares!! He really turned the restaurant around! It was so good!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

We just ate at a fantastic restaurant in Hendersonville, NC called Bistro 502. We used Restaurants.com for the coupon. It was just wonderful, they had the best crab dip we've ever had. We live about 5 hours away, and I think we're gonna go back just for the crab dip!!!
    JollyTammy

I'd like to try this place next time we are in Orlando.

O'Naturals

44 E. Central Blvd
    Orlando, FL 32801
    (407) 872-7422
    We created O'Naturals as a way to provide delicious, quick, natural and organic foods to keep up with your busy families and to provide a comfy getaway from the ratrace.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Marietta Brewing Company in Marietta, OH. Marietta is the town where DH and I went to college and we tend to visit once a year or so (my parents live in a town about a half hour away) and this is one of our favorite places to go. They have great beers and the food is pretty good too!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

oh my mouth is watering just posting this:

The Melting Pot in Bedford, MA. So GOOD!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Rocco and Anna's in Parkesburg, PA has very good, authentic Northern Italian cuisine. Small, family place with great food and prices. it there!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay I picked one close to us. I want to try Cadillac Ranch. It's downtown Cincinnati. We've walked by many times. Saw it was on Restaurant.com and have talked about trying it.

For my Christmas gift, my DH took me to see the Nutcracker yesterday. No kids, they are at my sister's. He said he wanted to take me to the Cadillac Ranch for dinner. I am always up for a bargain, but he hadn't used Restaurant.com to get a gift certificate. So, this thread reminded me that I needed to do that. So tonight we will be going to this restaurant.

Thanks Cindy for the reminder.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards