Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (ended) Countdown Contest: 1 Day Until Christmas

I wish everyone to know that the joy of the Lord is their strength and the world is a better place because each of them are in it!

I just want to wish all my SR fellow members a peaceful and joyous holiday. Remember the reason for the season.

Sunshine Rewards

Happy Holidays to my friends at SR! May you all enjoy your families and friends and look positively toward the New Year.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My wish is that everyone has a nice time visiting with their families and are kept safe while traveling.
    Sunshine Rewards

One of my wishes is that people would not just celebrate Christmas - but celebrate Christ, all year (of course, I know that non religious people do Christmas too, so not trying to offend anyone). My other wishes are that people would have joy, happiness, peace, even if there are struggles in their lives. For those who have suffered physical, financial, or emotional hardships, I wish victory over those things. New blessings for all!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I wish all of the members of Sunshine Rewards to have a happy and healthy holiday season. I think we should all remember how blessed we are and be thankful for everything we have.
    Sunshine Rewards

Enjoy your families and traditions, and teach your children to do the same, so the joy of Christmas will stay forever. Good health and happiness too!

I wish for everyone to have all of their prayers answered!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Sunshine Family and all of the wonderful members here!
    Debbie

I wish everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wishing everyone at SR a very happy Holiday Season, filled with love, warmth, family and friends. My wish is also for everyone to have a happy, healthy, prosperous new year filled with hope and promise for a wonderful 2009.

Thank you to the Sunshine Rewards Family for creating this awesome place for all of us to join together in friendship!