Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009's 40% off code

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    JenK- When in Oct are you going? We'll be there Sep 25-Oct 4, with free dining BB.
    Sept 8th-18th

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I have had both of them for years, plus am in their system for cruises and resort stays, Disney Movie Rewards, vacation planning DVD order...all of it. Who knows.
    Well I think this time I got the 40% code only because I'm now an AP holder & I registered both of our emails. Now I have friends who are AP holders & they haven't gotten the code & then there are people on the dis that say they aren't AP holders & did get the code.

It's frustrating....but last year at this time I was all jealous of my SIL who got the code & this year I got it not her.... not being spiteful or anything, but Ha!! I got it! I got it!!

I still have to call, because I want to see if maybe, just maybe we should just oh I don't know....upgrade to a deluxe!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I still have to call, because I want to see if maybe, just maybe we should just oh I don't know....upgrade to a deluxe!!

DO IT!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!! (picture me chanting in a deep voice)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Just FYI.... if anyone else is military like we are..... you get 40% off room rates for stays before 12/23/09 and the military member gets a free ticket and up to 5 $99 dollar tickets for family and friends.

DD and I are going to go for 8 days in August for our bdays!

What is a BB code? I guess we are missing out because I've never received free dinging plan or codes like this. We go yearly and we have a Disney credit card. Where do you get codes like this?
    When I saw the dates for the 40% I groaned though. We are going the last of January hoping for low crowds. That same week is on the 40% off list. Might mean more people. I have heard that a lot of the value resorts are pretty booked though.

i was just reading on another boards about the free military tickets, so i did some more reading and found the military 40% discount on the room rates.

so i booked for oct 4-10. i get the free ticket and my son will get a 5 day park hopper plus water parks for $149. $99 for the 5 day base ticket, and $25 for each upgrade. not bad.

so give or take around $574 for 6 nights with tickets.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiee View Post
    What is a BB code? I guess we are missing out because I've never received free dinging plan or codes like this. We go yearly and we have a Disney credit card. Where do you get codes like this?
    When I saw the dates for the 40% I groaned though. We are going the last of January hoping for low crowds. That same week is on the 40% off list. Might mean more people. I have heard that a lot of the value resorts are pretty booked though.
    BB=Bounceback...it's something Disney has been doing for a year or so...when you're onsite for your current trip, there is a flyer in your room to book a future stay, usually w/some sort of "deal"....when I was there in October, it was book 2009 stays w/free dining. When we were there in December it was certain days in 2009 for 30% off.

Free dining...the last 5 years or so they've offered it to the public for dates in late August through September...sometimes into early October. Most of the time they have offered it to Disney Visa holders first, then to the public. This fall they also offered free dining for certain dates through December.

I find out most of this info on the dis or mousesavers.com. Both are great sources to find out codes people are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Sept 8th-18th
    Not even close but I think it would be cool to run into another sunshiner in WDW!
    Claudia

It IS fun! Last year I met ligrumpygirl & icartjetta! They're super fun! You could always meet up w/Traci (icartjetta) because she lives there!! I know I have & she's fun!!

There is also a thread here that people can post when they'll be there in case they do want to do a meet. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...read.php?t=598

The SR meet is Oct 23rd-25th at WDW too!

C'mon Jen - did you make THE call???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    C'mon Jen - did you make THE call???
    Oh did I!!

I'm thinking of doing a split stay between my dream resort & DH's dream resort!! WL & Poly...what do you guys think??

What is amazing is that the price to do this is less than $70 more than what we paid to stay at CSR this past December!! I mean...how can I possibly pass this up??

To change my current ressie of BB free dining it would be $145 cheaper since I wouldn't have to get the 1 day base tix for us as this 40% code is considered a room only ressie & I can add the dining plan on.

**Notice my Disney math here...I did not list how much MORE it would be to do the split dream resorts vs the free dining at a moderate. However, I could also amend my Disney math by listing how much I would SAVE by using this code at the deluxes. This IS how I rationalize Disney....I know I'm not alone in this!!**