Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are you Freaking kiddin me

I ordered last Tuesday and am supposed to receive it tomorrow. I haven't received credit yet. I'm hoping maybe it will show up in my account tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I ordered last Tuesday and am supposed to receive it tomorrow. I haven't received credit yet. I'm hoping maybe it will show up in my account tomorrow.
    I ordered Wednesday night, I think. It shipped and is "in transit," probably in the snow somewhere. No credit yet.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Ooooooh...my first order just arrived! I ordered the Block Party and 2 of the Summer Sausage and Cheese gift box. The expiration date is July 11th so I'm very excited that I can just put all of these in our Butler's Pantry and pull them out as needed.

Awesome deal!!! (but no credit yet. - although I'm sure it's because the ladies are at the conference)
    Sunshine Rewards

My credit posted as pending tonight and my shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. That is nice as one item is a gift for my brother's birthday and guess what? It is tomorrow!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    My credit posted as pending tonight and my shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. That is nice as one item is a gift for my brother's birthday and guess what? It is tomorrow!
    Perfect timing!!! Mine is due tomorrow as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My order came today.

I ordered
    The Block Party Gift Box
    The Classic Cheese Spread Collection

I received
    The Block Party Gift Box
    A Box of 24 Hilday Petite Fours

I called the 800 number and talked to a very nice gal. She said my order says The Classic Cheese Spread collection. Yup......I knew that!!

She apologized and they will send the cheese out on Thursday. Well.....I'm leaving on Sunday for Florida. No problem.....they'll send it there. Great!!!

Now what to do with the Petite Fours. If you send me a pick up slip.......I'll send them back. She said....keep them. Works for me!!!

I hit a great sale had great customer service and got cash back.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    My order came today.

I ordered
    The Block Party Gift Box
    The Classic Cheese Spread Collection

I received
    The Block Party Gift Box
    A Box of 24 Hilday Petite Fours

I called the 800 number and talked to a very nice gal. She said my order says The Classic Cheese Spread collection. Yup......I knew that!!

She apologized and they will send the cheese out on Thursday. Well.....I'm leaving on Sunday for Florida. No problem.....they'll send it there. Great!!!

Now what to do with the Petite Fours. If you send me a pick up slip.......I'll send them back. She said....keep them. Works for me!!!

I hit a great sale had great customer service and got cash back.
    Yay for you! Got the last of my items today and credits are pending. What a deal! Isn't that Block Party nice?

Have a great time in FL!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Yay for you! Got the last of my items today and credits are pending. What a deal! Isn't that Block Party nice?

Have a great time in FL!
    I got the Block Party too, they were smaller sizes than the usual ones you buy but it was a great deal...I'm tempted to order another one since the exp. dates are so far off.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

my order came yesterday

i ordered some pears (with baklava, some apples, nuts and cookies) I just wanted to try the pears (comice I think...very juicey)

and for my dad the cheese/crackers/etc picnic basket........his bday is tomorrow and he is going to love this...going to be from the girls....now what am I going to give him???/

and credit is pending......very nice
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

So glad to hear the the exp dates are really good. I just broke down and placed an ordered. I can't wait to get it.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards