Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long for SR Credit for Best Buy purchase?

Default How long for SR Credit for Best Buy purchase?

I purchased an item from Best Buy through SR about 1-1/2 weeks before Christmas. I still have not received my credit on my SR Acct. Does it usually take this long to be credited?

Definitely not. If you don't see a credit for a purchase after 10 days from the date it ships, I would file a trouble ticket.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm still waiting here, I filed a TT on Dec 17th and it still has not come through, I guess they just got behind from Christmas. Hopefully they will be here this week,Good luck.
    wendy

For some of the merchants SR can only file a TT at a particular time. Best Buy is one of those. SR files all their TT's around the 1st of the month. I have a TT for Best Buy I filed on 12-26-08. There is a note on it that it would be sent to the merchant on the 1st of the month.

Check your TT and see if there is a note from Administration attached.

I don't want to discourage you but just because you filed a TT doesn't mean you'll get credit. I'm not saying you definetly won't get credit but keep in mind that is a possibility. The SR team works really hard to get the credits we are due and they have pulled some miracles.

I just keep my fingers (and eyes, and arms and legs and other body parts) crossed that it will come through. If it doesn't.....I'm not happy about it but I live with it.....after all, it's free money.

Hope your credit comes through too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I still haven't seen my credit from Best Buy from my last order on 12/23. I am not going to bother filing a TT since its less than 50 cents. I probably won't bother ordering from Best Buy anymore either, the sale stuff always seems to be out of stock and Walmart is usually cheaper.
    Claudia

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    I still haven't seen my credit from Best Buy from my last order on 12/23. I am not going to bother filing a TT since its less than 50 cents. I probably won't bother ordering from Best Buy anymore either, the sale stuff always seems to be out of stock and Walmart is usually cheaper.
    While it may seem silly to file a TT for something that small it is actually very helpful to SR if you would do it because they can see if there is a general tracking issue on their side or is the merchant has a problem on their end. There may not be an issue with Best Buy but it is always good for SR to know these things so they can look into it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I will file a TT then, I just didn't want to bother them for such a small amount. Thanks.
    Claudia

I had to put in a trouble ticket as well for Best Buy early January for a purchase that was made middle of December. I hope it comes thru because this was a huge purchase for us!! Fingers Crossed!!
    Last edited by rose4tricia; 01-13-2009 at 07:13 PM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by rose4tricia View Post
    I had to put in a trouble ticket as well for Best Buy early January for a purchase that was made middle of December. I hope it comes thru because this was a hugh purchase for us!! Fingers Crossed!!
    If it makes you and everyone else feel better, I have ordered multiple times from Best Buy through SR, both with and without in-store pick-up. I have never missed getting credit from them. It might not come as soon as other credits come in and, some times, I've opened trouble tickets to get the credits. However, I've ALWAYS gotten credit - eventually. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

No it doest really make me feel any better.
    Well I have filed multiple TT for Best Buy. I have 2 current TT and have now concluded that I will probably not get credit based on the information in this thread.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle