Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Disney Pin Exchange

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Spring Disney Pin Exchange

Does anyone want to do a spring pin exchange? I was thinking of only doing 3 this year if everyone wants to do it. One in the spring, one in the summer, one in the fall. What is everyones thoughs?

Kim

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I would like to but haven't received my last set of pins yet. I'm thinking the border may cause to many problems
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am thinking so too. I have a cookbook here that I have to send across the border that I know is gonna get stuck. I sent two sets of bows out for xmas to canada. NB exactly and that was on the 14th of Dec and she still hasn't gotten them. The pins were from my god daughter and man did they ever fight over what to send you. LOL! But I have a batch here that I am sending to them. I am gonna send you two from here and see if you get those. Let me know when you get at least one of them.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I am gonna send you two from here and see if you get those. Let me know when you get at least one of them.
    Thanks Kim, I know you have been trying and I just bought some on ebay that I was saving for trades so I may just go for it anyway.

I like the idea of doing three a year and maybe doing the fall one a bit further away from Christmas so it doesn't hit that mail crunch.
    Sunshine Rewards

I totally agree. Say like March, July, and October? What does everyone thing about that?

I'm game.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Always up for pin exchange but I agree to stay away from Christmas time.

Sunshine Rewards

Since the gig is up, I think DD12 and I will join in!!!!

I would be interested in joining in.

Okay so I just opened up the pin exchange for all of us to join in on. I only reinvited those I had email addresses for and would like to invite our new friends to join as well. If you have little ones that want to belong we love sending pins to kids. Please pm me your email address so I can get you invited. And if you want to do like two sets one for you and one for your little one let me know so I can send you two invites.

I would love to see a huge exchange.

March 15th is pick day April 1 is mail day and it is 2 authentic disney pins.