Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF survey question

Default GF survey question

I'm still having a challenge getting options to take a GF survey. For the last 3 or 4 days when I click on an option, I get an offer to join Greenfield. I don't remember this ever happening before. Are we supposed to join GF from this point? Anyone else getting this option?

I am getting the same thing (and have been since Saturday!). I finally joined, thinking I need to do that. Completed a survey last night, but then got an error message at the end. Not sure what is going on, or if I should just cancel my GF sign-up!

Just tried with my other e-mail address. Still going GF to sign up for an account. Also sometimes getting "this offer is not available in your area". I am OK if I don't qualify because I understand that. I don't like the rerouting to GF's site and not knowing if this is a mistake or what?

i don't know why you are being routed to gf main's website - that is really an odd thing to happen. are you able to get a survey at all? also, according to the new rules set up by sr you can't change email addresses to do surveys. you have to stick with one email address for gf daily surveys and use it consistently. i hope that makes some sense. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Just tried with my other e-mail address. Still going GF to sign up for an account. Also sometimes getting "this offer is not available in your area". I am OK if I don't qualify because I understand that. I don't like the rerouting to GF's site and not knowing if this is a mistake or what?
    Yes don't change your demo's at all keep email and everything the same, big issue last year around this time and we were all locked out for a month bc people were using multiple addresses etc. It's fine if you move, change email addresses or salary once but whatever demo's your using stick with them. For GF DS's I use my main verizon email addy and I don't have a problem getting spam or unsolicited emails. (Only thing besides SR for cashouts etc that I use my main email addy for)
    Sunshine Rewards

Default still...

I just tried and am still being directed straight to GF's "join their site" home page. I have never changed info for demographics or email address. I'm still not getting any choices. Just the 1 for start survey. I could use some pixie dust!!!

Have you tried clearing your cookies to see if that "releases" you from the GF site?
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I did clear cookies 2 times today.

I have been using my yahoo e-mail for DS for a while with no problem. Still getting routed to GF site. I cleared cookies for good measure. Now I don't qualify for any options given. Will see what happens when I do qualify!

Since I had signed up on Greenfield in a moment of confusion this weekend, I thought maybe unsubscribing would help. It says that if I do that, I can no longer take GF surveys. Does anyone know if that would include the Ds through SR? I was doing so well before this!