Thread: Anyone use Windows Live OneCare?

Default Anyone use Windows Live OneCare?

Hello all...I'm just doing a "poll" to see if anyone else uses Windows Live OneCare for their virus protection? Lately I have't been getting hardly any of the paid signups to credit. Maybe 1 out of 10 credits...maybe....even when I try the ones listed under the "Automatic Credits Thread"

I get shopping credits, and surveys just fine...The only think I can think of that changed is that I started using OneCare. Dose anyone use it that DOES get the credits? Or maybe I'm just going through a dry spell...I have changed emails too, btw.

Thanks..and just wondering.....

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I've had Live One Care for several years. As far as I can tell, evrything is crediting okay.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.