Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: glitch, maybe???

Default glitch, maybe???

Greenfield is directing me straight to their "join GF" homepage when I try for a survey. I've also had 4 "mystery credits" show up in my history, 1 on 1/7 and 3 for 1/13. I haven't really qualified for a survey since 1/2. Any tips?

I have no idea about being redirected, but the mystery credits might be from surveys that didn't take you back to the SR congrats page or a survey that didn't credit when it should have. I wouldn't worry about those.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    Greenfield is directing me straight to their "join GF" homepage when I try for a survey. I've also had 4 "mystery credits" show up in my history, 1 on 1/7 and 3 for 1/13. I haven't really qualified for a survey since 1/2. Any tips?
    I have been getting directed to the join GF site as well. I have tried clearing cookies then retrying a survey. It often eliminates options I had originally, but works about 50% to get a survey.

Weird to know that the redirecting thing is happening again. I don't *think* it's supposed to, so I hope the bigwigs see this!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have another problem besides being re-directed to the GF website. I finish a survey, get the congrats from GF and am told will be redirected shortly, then get a message that this offer is not available in my area. I don't know if it is a technical glitch or what. I am completing the surveys, so I don't know what I can do (besides file a trouble with survey report, which I have done each time!). Any thoughts?

Just so I can get a handle on it, how many of you are getting redirected to GF? If there are a few, it may be a spyware issue. If there are a lot, can anyone give me a URL or a screen shot?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I have another problem besides being re-directed to the GF website. I finish a survey, get the congrats from GF and am told will be redirected shortly, then get a message that this offer is not available in my area. I don't know if it is a technical glitch or what. I am completing the surveys, so I don't know what I can do (besides file a trouble with survey report, which I have done each time!). Any thoughts?
    When I try for a GF survey there aren't many options (lately). I click on the "start survey" button and I'm almost always re-directed to GF home page to sign up. When I'm not re-directed to their home page, I too, am getting the "offer not valid in your area" message. I have not had a successful survey completion since Jan. 2, because of the re-direction. I've only tried it once, but the SM GF survey did the same thing as the regular GF suvey.

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    When I try for a GF survey there aren't many options (lately). I click on the "start survey" button and I'm almost always re-directed to GF home page to sign up. When I'm not re-directed to their home page, I too, am getting the "offer not valid in your area" message. I have not had a successful survey completion since Jan. 2, because of the re-direction. I've only tried it once, but the SM GF survey did the same thing as the regular GF suvey.
    Is there any chance at all that you have some kind of spyware or toolbar on your system that might be redirecting you?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default spyware

I do have a program that scans and quarantines overnight daily and doesn't seem to have problems elsewhere. I did download that Microsoft security patch a few weeks ago. I also went in and "reset settings to a prior date" to get rid of some of the junk. I did remember to reset everything when I did that. I unhooked everything, even modem, as someone in another thread suggested. The "geek squad" even told me everything was ok, after they looked at it. My operating system is Vista. I'm totally clueless... Any ideas would be awesome!

I also have spyware, but since I have been getting the "Not available" message and being re-directed to GF to sign up, that has not changed. Previously, I had been getting surveys many days. I have Vista, and I am wondering if a new security patch downloaded that may have messed things up? I am wary to do anything with the Spyware, since I don't know enough about computers to not mess up other things!