Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: glitch, maybe???

Default here we go again

This morning I did a GF DS, got to the end and got the following message "offer not available in your area" then "internet explorer cannot display webpage. My fiance did the GF SM using his demographics as suggested in another thread. The same exact thing happened. I just don't know what to do besides

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just so I can get a handle on it, how many of you are getting redirected to GF? If there are a few, it may be a spyware issue. If there are a lot, can anyone give me a URL or a screen shot?
    Ok, just got routed to the GF site to sign up. Here is the URL:
    http://www.greenfieldonline.com/Traf...=4&utcoffset=5

I have gotten credits for the surveys I completed that the got a "Not available in your area." message about. I filed reports on the GF page about them, so maybe that helped?

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Ok, just got routed to the GF site to sign up. Here is the URL:
    http://www.greenfieldonline.com/Traf...=4&utcoffset=5

I have gotten credits for the surveys I completed that the got a "Not available in your area." message about. I filed reports on the GF page about them, so maybe that helped?
    This is perfect! By giving them this link, they can actually track it back to the other website that is trying to get credit for you signing up for Greenfield and figure out what is going on. I just passed it on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia! You're the best!

Did it ever get figured out why some surveys are being completed, but then get re-routed to a page that says, "Sorry. This offer is not available in your area," with an IE error message following? I have actually gotten credit, but it is now happening in both DS and My Two Cents surveys, and I am not sure if there is anything I can do, or if I am the only one?

According to Greenfield, it is either a spyware or a cookie issue. They recommend totally clearing ALL of your cookies and trying again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    According to Greenfield, it is either a spyware or a cookie issue. They recommend totally clearing ALL of your cookies and trying again.
    I just cleared cookies (and all browsing history) before doing a Your Two Cents survey. Got to the end, and still got the error message after completing. My anti-virus software needs to be updated, so maybe once I do that, I am hoping I will not have any trouble. Thanks for checking into this so many times!

Default me too, again...

QUOTE=sqromano;218866]Did it ever get figured out why some surveys are being completed, but then get re-routed to a page that says, "Sorry. This offer is not available in your area," with an IE error message following? I have actually gotten credit, but it is now happening in both DS and My Two Cents surveys, and I am not sure if there is anything I can do, or if I am the only one? [/QUOTE]

I also did what GF suggested and am still getting directed to GF's homepage to join. When I'm blessed to get thru and complete the survey, it says the exact thing you're experiencing. At this rate, I won't keep SM but we'll keep trying. Is it possible to see any site activity for us for the last few days? At least we'll know somethings getting thru.

Ian getting the same "Sorry. This offer is not available in your area" with the offers. I put in a TT with Angie. But it has not cleared up yet. Iam not going to make it to SM if this keeps on happening.

The strange thing is that we are only having the three of you report these errors. For two of you it is on surveys and for one it is on offers. For the surveys, I can only think that it is spyware on your computer. I say that because I can see another affiliate getting credit for your surveys. So you must have a toolbar or program running that you don't know about.

As for the offer issue, we cannot find anything at ALL. Unless it is a ban of your IP address by the advertisers?? No one else is reporting it, and we don't see anything at all on our end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs