5 50.00%
  • July

6 60.00%
  • August

8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mid-Atlantic Coast Meet

Bumping to see if anyone else is interested.

Since there is no way we will be able to come up with a place that is good for everyone we might need to consider more than one meet and then those who can/want to can meet up. I would be happy to get the ball rolling for a meet in DC, Hersheypark, or Knoebels. I am leery of Six Flags Great Adventure because I have heard bad things about the visitors/location there and wouldn't feel comfortable letting my kids wander without me and I don't want to be tied to my kids.

Should I post another poll for Hershey vs. Knoebels and the different weeks in August since that appears when we have the most interest?
    Last edited by missymouse; 01-23-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds good for the new poll, I'd be up for either! Can't wait for the meet! :-)
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Either park is fine with me, it won't matter which one.
    BUT there's no way at this moment I can "pick" a week in August. Other then knowing when the kids go back to school, I have no clue what if anything is going on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Either park is fine with me, it won't matter which one.
    BUT there's no way at this moment I can "pick" a week in August. Other then knowing when the kids go back to school, I have no clue what if anything is going on.
    I understand that, but for me the sooner things are put on a calendar the better, when do you think we should pick a date by?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I understand that, but for me the sooner things are put on a calendar the better, when do you think we should pick a date by?
    I agree with the sooner the better, but at the same time, I know that in August we usually have our vacation. But we should be figuring that out.. but I don't know.. right now with my husbands work, I just feel overwhelmed with thinking past the next layoff... I've been the one telling him ..."Oh we hear it all the time about the layoffs.." but this time, I'm just hoping the darn company stays in business.. ARG..

Thanks for letting me vent ...

Anyways, I guess after venting... ... I would say that we should get something on the calendar by April so that it's on the calendar and its already planned. & if its HP, I'll get my tickets during the promotion that Giant usually has.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Ok lets first settle on a location since that will be the easiest part. Go to this thread for the new poll

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=21317
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love to do this! What a great way to meet other SRers. I know I have a vacation in mid-June and the third week in August (of course that one would be great for an OC meet!).