Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Sunshine Scratch Off?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ47 View Post
    I'd also be sad to see the scratch-off become more exclusive. For me, the scratch-off and clicks were my SR "training wheels". That's what kept me coming back and exploring other areas. That led to my trying out the shopping rebates, then surveys. Recently I started to try out the offers.

Now I'm finally posting the the Forum!
    congrats on your first forum post!! Welcome!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd also be sad to see the scratch-off become more exclusive. For me, the scratch-off and clicks were my SR "training wheels". That's what kept me coming back and exploring other areas. That led to my trying out the shopping rebates, then surveys. Recently I started to try out the offers.

Welcome to the Forum!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Tricia, I know this was asked once before, but I don't know if it was ever answered. Since SMs don't get locked out of scratch off, if they do it before the first 600 spots are used, does that impact others ability to scratch off later? I usually try to scratch off after I'm fairly sure those first 600 are gone so I don't take someone else's chance, but I was hoping for clarification.

Thanks.
    I was wondering that also, I asked a while back and don't think I ever got clarification.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome, JohnZ47!!

As for someone else's question, the SM scratch offs are completely separate from the regular 600.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Tricia, I know this was asked once before, but I don't know if it was ever answered. Since SMs don't get locked out of scratch off, if they do it before the first 600 spots are used, does that impact others ability to scratch off later? I usually try to scratch off after I'm fairly sure those first 600 are gone so I don't take someone else's chance, but I was hoping for clarification.

Thanks.
    i was thinking of this too! glad for the answer above.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

welcome!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I love it and would hate to see it go! I am not currently a SM so it would make me sad if I could not play anymore!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the Welcomes!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the Welcomes!
    Hey, welcome to the forums! The more, the merrier!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome John!

Tricia~ I do see your point! And Cindy's too. Since I have not been able to active on SR as I should ( personnel reasons I am not comfortable speking of right as of now.) I will respectively NOT scratch off voluntarilly, to let others have a chance.
    But as I stated I only tried to click to show I am still here and trying to stay active. I dont not want to lose SR privileges due to things out of my control.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle