Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simply Beads & Creative Girls Club offers

Default Simply Beads & Creative Girls Club offers

I did the Creative Girls Club offer just a minute ago... and after completing it opened up the Simply Beads Kit-of-the-month offer just to take look at that one, and it instantly gave me a confirmation. It had stored my credit card # from the previous offer and auto-signed me up! I probably would have ended up joining anyway, and figure if I receive the beads and want to return them I will do so, but it is a little unnerving to not be asked to confirm before being charged for something you are just looking at. To repeat and clarify... I clicked on the second offer, and the VERY NEXT SCREEN was the confirmation that I had joined the club and my credit card would be charged. Very sneaky!

Thanks for posting this. I just added this information to the offer page so that no one will be duped into ordering something that they do not want.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I just added this information to the offer page so that no one will be duped into ordering something that they do not want.
    Tricia! On a good note, I noticed that both of these offers were on secure sites, with the gold padlock and "https" on them

I was very careful to check for the secure site when promoting these recurring charge offers. I'm sorry that happened to you. I will certainly review the detail again.
    Angie

We don't feel comfortable with either of these offers when an advertiser can auto fill credit card info. I'm going to go ahead and pull both. I do see credits posted. These are manual and will be pulled on our regular crediting schedule.

Please know that we want to bring to you valuable and worthwhile offers. Thank you for bringing issues to our attention. I will inquiry with our network about this advertiser. Perhaps we can run them one at a time without a problem. Until I am sure, I will leave them inactive.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    We don't feel comfortable with either of these offers when an advertiser can auto fill credit card info. I'm going to go ahead and pull both. I do see credits posted. These are manual and will be pulled on our regular crediting schedule.

Please know that we want to bring to you valuable and worthwhile offers. Thank you for bringing issues to our attention. I will inquiry with our network about this advertiser. Perhaps we can run them one at a time without a problem. Until I am sure, I will leave them inactive.
    Thanks, Angie. Hopefully some of the credits you see are Mine!

I am hoping they go back up. I saw the offer and was interested but I didn't have time to look at it right then. When I logged back in it was gone.
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 01-29-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Thanks, Angie. Hopefully some of the credits you see are Mine!
    They are!!
    Angie

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Please put them back up--at least the creative girls club. i wanted to order for my neice
    JollyTammy

Okay, the advertiser responded to my concerns about these two offers with a very reasonable explanation. I don't think there was anything fraudulent involved. Both offers are from the same company. So, to avoid any issues, we are just going to run them for you one at a time.

The Creative Girls Club offers is back up and looks like a lot of fun if you have crafty kids.

I will give everyone time to check it out and put the Simply Beads offer up in a couple of weeks.
    Angie