Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bargains.com

Terrific! This one seems to be crediting really well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried to do it last night, and it didn't go thru.....I'm bummed that I tried to sign up for 4 things last night (2 on SR and 2 on CD) and only one went thru. The worst part is I'm probably now in their systems, so I can't try to sign up again. And I would have been soooo close to sm status!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I tried to do it last night, and it didn't go thru.....I'm bummed that I tried to sign up for 4 things last night (2 on SR and 2 on CD) and only one went thru. The worst part is I'm probably now in their systems, so I can't try to sign up again. And I would have been soooo close to sm status!!
    Was it the actual signups or the credits that didn't work?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got it! This is awesome, thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Was it the actual signups or the credits that didn't work?
    The only sign-up/credit I got was on CD. Neither of the 2 I tried on SR, passport to fun and bargain.com, seemed to go thru. I filled in all my info, and then on the last page of passport it said the offer was not available in my area?! Yet my virtual cc was charged $16 from (what I am assuming is) them. Then with bargain.com I filled in everything, and it said my credit card did not match my security number - but they never asked for the security number....so I don't get it. I never received a confirmation email from either of them, nor did I receive credit, so I'm assuming they just didn't go thru - though that doesn't explain the charge on my virtual cc!!

I had the same problem with Bargains.com. When I clicked Submit, I got the error message that the CVV # does not match card. Like you I never was even asked for the number. It must be just us

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahsmom View Post
    I had the same problem with Bargains.com. When I clicked Submit, I got the error message that the CVV # does not match card. Like you I never was even asked for the number. It must be just us
    Did you use a virtual cc? I wonder if it has something to do with that?