Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space Bags!

Default Space Bags!

Yeah! I want to try them! Does anyone know what the shipping cost is for these? I don't want to put in all my information until I know for sure.

I want to try these so bad but they are getting terrible reviews. I will probably buy a set and see for myself though.

Sunshine Rewards

I borrowed one from a friend to test out... I got the large one and stuffed it full of baby keepsakes... baby blankets, favorite outfits... and then I did what Tricia did in the video... I wanted to see if they would be good for travel...

It worked like a charm... I'm going to order my own set today... but I would appriciate knowing if the shipping is reasonable...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Faith, I JUST ordered and shipping is 8.95. Plus I think there was 1.25 tax for me. With the 4.00 back, I still figured this was about the same deal I would get in a B&M store. And it credited SUPER fast!! I ordered right before the hour, so it probably credits on the hour.....but it was FAST!

Can't wait to try them!

Thanks Jill!

I ordered a set and it did credit on the hour (credit hold), and hopefully they won't take too long to get here. I think it will be great for traveling and camping.
    Faith

I'm not that crazy about Space Bags. Over time, they do not stay sealed. At first I thought I might be over stuffing, but even with just a few items it does not stay sealed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

I bought some to store winter clothes in. Some bags stayed sealed but others "puffed up" after just a few weeks. I wished they worked well as I'd love to put DH's hunting stuff in them. My name would be mud, though, if something happened to them.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

i just bought the jumbo ones that look like quilt bags. Hope they work.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

How long did this take to credit for everyone?

I got credit on the hour.
    Faith