Thread: Saratoga Springs question

Default Saratoga Springs question

I was doing some research on allears and was surprised to see that studios and 1 bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs only have one bed? Is that true? We were considering staying here on the 4/3 deal but this would be a deal breaker. It will be myself, my mom and DS14. DS is fine on the sofa sleeper, but I really don't care to sleep with my mom. Or I could sleep with DS but then mom would get the sofa sleeper. That can't be good on a 60 year old's back.
    Robin

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Yes, both the studio and the 1 bedroom have 1 bed. Both have a pullout couch. The couch is actually pretty comfy...no bar down the back.

I think the only DVC that has two beds in the studio is OKW but don't quote me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I was doing some research on allears and was surprised to see that studios and 1 bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs only have one bed? Is that true? We were considering staying here on the 4/3 deal but this would be a deal breaker. It will be myself, my mom and DS14. DS is fine on the sofa sleeper, but I really don't care to sleep with my mom. Or I could sleep with DS but then mom would get the sofa sleeper. That can't be good on a 60 year old's back.
    Allears has the correct information.

Old Key West is the only DVC resort to have 2 queen beds in the Studios. A one bedroom @ OKW has a king bed and a sleep sofa. All the other DVC resorts have the same as Saratoga Springs. One queen and a full sofa bed.

Weren't you considering the Contemporary?? Standard rooms have two queen beds and a day bed or a king-size bed and a day bed.

ETA: I just read your other post that the Contemporary was not available for your dates. Sorry. Hope you can figure it out.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-16-2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

All DVC studios have One queen bed and a full/double pull out sleeper (they're very comfy too!) except OKW..as Kathie stated..their studios have 2 queen beds. Studios also have a small kitchenette and a bathroom with a tub/shower combination.

All DVC one bedrooms have a king bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room...and don't forget they have a full kitchen, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and a washer and dryer. (they are quite spacious!)
    Hope you decided to stay at SSR or any DVC resort..they're really nice(once you stay in a DVC unit, you'll be hooked, like the rest of us!)

Most of the deluxes have 2 queens beds or a King bed...some/most have a small daybed in them too.
    how about Wilderness Lodge Bunk-bed room?
    Or if you could swing it...get 2 rooms at a value...2 bathrooms too...
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!