Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pin Swap anyone?

Default Pin Swap anyone?

Are there any other Disney pin traders around here? I would love to have a SR pin swap. Anyone else interested?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd be in, but I'm very much a casual pin collector/trader.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm a casual pin collector as well but I don't have any to swap right now. I'll definetly pick up a few extras when we are at disney next year or on disneyshopping next time I order so I can swap.

On a side note has anyone noticed if they are still selling the cuties sets at WDW. Its the 6 baby looking character pins for something like $25 a set? BF and I used those to trade last trip and I wanted to order some for his christmas stocking this year.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'd be in, but I'm very much a casual pin collector/trader.
    Me too! I am by no means a die-hard trader. I just collect what I like.

As for traders, I have found a great guy who sells really great traders at a really, reasonable price. I'm pretty sure his id on ebay is Harval1. I have way too many traders (really pins in general) right now so I haven't bought from him since late last year. I don't remember seeing the Cutie sets when we were in WDW in May but I'll take a look in Sept. for you, m 'n c
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Did some one say pins!!!!!

Me love Pins! Esp. Chip and Dale pins!!!!!!!!!!

A SR pin swap sounds like a good idea.

I have not gone out and bought traders in a long time! I just by cheap 4 packs, or myster packs that might or do a chip and dale pin i want need, and all the others as i call them go in to the pile to be traded! Which means since i have been to the big epcot pin event a few times, and i get some of the mystery sets off DisneyShopping i have a lot of LE 1000 or less pins that i use for traders!

Now on to the cuties, i do not know if they are still carried in the parks, but i do belive this aug/sep they are relesing a pirates cutie pack very similar to the 6/$25 they had before!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I'd join in and sign Cameron up too...we only do casual pin trading. I buy lots off of ebay before we go. I just got a great set last month and I plan to order from him again. I'll go look up the name right now.

It's travelinwynns. I'd highly recommend these lots. My pins are great quality! ANd I was pleased as they aren't the ones that we usually look for so they are "Trading" pins...last time I bought a lot, I received them and we liked most of them!!

BTW..if anyone is a member of DISboards, we have a pin exchange going on right now over there...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh pirates cuties sounds like a cool thing. I might have to call up and see what wdw has to offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ooh pirates cuties sounds like a cool thing. I might have to call up and see what wdw has to offer.

Here is the info you needed!

Name:
    "Pirates of the Caribbean - Cute Characters - Mini Pin Boxed Set"
    Release Date:
    07/03/07
    SKU:
    Retail:
    $29.95

This seven (7) piece Open Edition Mini Pin Boxed set features Mickey and the gang as Cute Characters dressed as pirates from Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean. Artwork for this set was created by Disney Design Group Artists Garret Webb and Paola Gutierrez.
    To order this pin:
    • Contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.
    • Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
    • Open Edition pins available for order after release date.
    • Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
    • All pins will be available while supplies last.
    • All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.
    • All Limited Edition pins may not be available for ordering via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.
    Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!!! I hope they still have them when we go in december.

I think they might still have that other "babies" set as well. I remember commenting on NOT liking the babies sets on our recent trip, because every cast member had tons of them! On our last trip, dd was able to trade for a lot of really nice pins. This trip she got some (especially hidden Mickeys) but unless she saw them first thing in the morning she was really out of luck. Everyone is buying the sets of babies now because they are cheaper and trading them 1 for 1 with the bigger pins. They are a better bargain, but it is kind of annoying, in my opinion. We bought some pins to trade while we were there, and I bought a set of 4 regular size pins, because I didn't want to add to the baby pins everyone already had.

No flames please, I understand they are a better value...JMHO.
    Sunshine Rewards