Thread: OTX

Default OTX

i don't mean to sound like i am complaining but i finished my otx survey today at 4:10 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet and it is now 5:49. while i was doing the survey a page went away so i had to hit refresh and the survey continued along after that and i did get the thank you for completing our survey page. did i mess things up by refreshing the page and am i out of luck for getting credit for this? has this happened to anyone else or am i all alone here? someone please help me.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I've refreshed in the middle of the survey and it has always credited.
    I did a SM survey that should have credited over an hour ago.....i know they are different, but maybe there is a crediting glitch right now (cross your fingers!!).

for answering so quickly. really appreciate it a lot. keeping my fingers crossed that it is just a crediting glitch (as you called it) and it will credit soon. again for your words and have a great saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i don't mean to sound like i am complaining but i finished my otx survey today at 4:10 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet and it is now 5:49. while i was doing the survey a page went away so i had to hit refresh and the survey continued along after that and i did get the thank you for completing our survey page. did i mess things up by refreshing the page and am i out of luck for getting credit for this? has this happened to anyone else or am i all alone here? someone please help me.
    I did an OTX last night and it had not credited within 2 hours and then I went to bed. It was there this morning so it credited sometime overnight. Maybe with increased OTX traffic from SR this weekend with the contest they are crediting a little slower. Be patient and hopefully you will get credit.

my otx just credited. guess i need to learn to be more patient. i am so used to seeing it credit on the hour that sometimes i get a little panicky when it doesn't. sorry about my rants earlier. will try to do better in the future.

my SM survey just credit too! yippee!!

MY SM survey took two hours to credit today, so maybe there is just a glitch. Glad everyone is getting their credits!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards