Thread: Paid Offer Glitch?

Default Paid Offer Glitch?

CRAZY WEIRD QUESTION!

This morning I tried to do some fast crediting offers. I went into offers by category, fast crediting, and started from the last page forward to check on any of the older offers I hadn't done. I tried one that said "no" I had not done it. Did the survey, went to put it in pending and it showed I had been paid for it. Ok, weird. I did another offer that said "no"-- and it did the same thing after I finished the survey. Weird again. And no new credits on my account even though it now says I was paid for the offer. Now I don't want the companies to think I am trying for an offer I've already received credit. I would have thought it was just being sleepy ole me on a Sunday morning, but not twice and I know it said "no" on both of them which is why I tried them at all. Has this happened to anyone else?

That happened to me a few days ago, thought it was weird to, so I didn't do anymore, because like you I didn't want them to think I was trying get paid twice.

Thanks! Sorry that it happened to you as well, but at least I know dementia isn't setting in!