Thread: Just Got My Disney GC's Thanks SR!!!!!

Default Just Got My Disney GC's Thanks SR!!!!!

Thank you so much SR, I just got my first disney gc! well actual my first 3, I never expected to earn so much in so little, my goal was only an extra $25 for disney when i joined! but Now i am still going strong hopeing to earn another and another! and hopeing to recevie them be for my Sep 1 trip! and if i dont now that i have at least my frist three, they other will be for towards another disney trip or some disneyshopping.com after the trip! I am just so excited WOOT!!!! I loved the sticky note pad too! that was great! and the $25 stickers on the cards will help too! So again Thank you SR!!!! today was a great day to check the mail!

-NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

YAY for Bryan!!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    YAY for Bryan!!!!
    WOOT! I am going to be partying all day!!! and with some great offers posted today! I hope to earn some more dough for my trip!

This has helped take the sting out of my fall from #4 on the big board to #40!!! ouch!
    -NOn DisBoards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I just got my GC too!! Isn't it the best feeling?? Free money!!! DH actually called the 800# to check the balance! I don't think he believed me!! He is totally into SR now

You must be lucky, I didn't get the sticky note pad Must be all the "woot" you spread around
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling to get those Mickey cards? I just got a $50 yesterday and already have enough for another $25. We leave 9/30 for our trip so maybe I can hold out a little bit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I just got my GC too!! Isn't it the best feeling?? Free money!!! DH actually called the 800# to check the balance! I don't think he believed me!! He is totally into SR now

You must be lucky, I didn't get the sticky note pad Must be all the "woot" you spread around

It must be the WOOT!
    I have yet to call the 1-800 # i dont think i need to but i might just!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling to get those Mickey cards? I just got a $50 yesterday and already have enough for another $25. We leave 9/30 for our trip so maybe I can hold out a little bit.
    I love the mickey cards, Congrats on your card! too!

I hope to try an squake one more out before my trip i hope!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post

You must be lucky, I didn't get the sticky note pad: Must be all the "woot" you spread around
    I am totally cracking up about him checking the balances. LOL!! At least maybe he is now a convert.

We randomly (and sometimes not-so-randomly) toss things into the envelopes. Sometimes for extra participation in the forum, sometimes if you have too wait more than a couple of weeks for your cashout, etc. There's lots of little stuff to spread around...so keep cashing out!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Any hint if there might be another Disney special? Maybe before October?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am totally cracking up about him checking the balances. LOL!! At least maybe he is now a convert.

We randomly (and sometimes not-so-randomly) toss things into the envelopes. Sometimes for extra participation in the forum, sometimes if you have too wait more than a couple of weeks for your cashout, etc. There's lots of little stuff to spread around...so keep cashing out!!
    Well again i must say thank you for that little extra, a little SR magic, just like disney magic never expected, always welcomed, thank you!!!

I almost got to use my pad to day, out of the blue disney called and said theire was a problem with my reservation! It was that the japan resturant we had book would be clossed, but they helped get me into the coral reef for the time i wanted and gave me a vip illumintions reservation for free as well! I was so happy! They said that Lecelier was full but i kinda knew that but had to try!

This is a magical day so thank you trica for helping in that!
    -NOn DisBoards