Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: March surveys!

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Whew...finally got a ds! Lately I have been getting it done first thing in the morning, I was starting to worry I wouldn't get one today. I really want to get the bonus this month! I got one earlier today but had a technical problem.

There is no bonus for the month of March.
    Tricia eliminated the Big Board game too.
    Here is the new game for the month of march
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=22879

The new thing is, she upped Daily Survey's to .90.
    If you get a Daily Survey, OTX and 2 cent survey, you are suppose to post in a thread and say you got all 3. I've only done it 4 times this month. At the end of the month, she is picking either someone with the most "Trifecta's, or randomly, like 'Crazy Credits".

March has been the worst month for me for bonuses in a long time. It's liked I got jinxed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    There is no bonus for the month of March.
    Tricia eliminated the Big Board game too.
    Here is the new game for the month of march
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=22879

The new thing is, she upped Daily Survey's to .90.
    If you get a Daily Survey, OTX and 2 cent survey, you are suppose to post in a thread and say you got all 3. I've only done it 4 times this month. At the end of the month, she is picking either someone with the most "Trifecta's, or randomly, like 'Crazy Credits".

March has been the worst month for me for bonuses in a long time. It's liked I got jinxed.

Yes i'm pretty sure there's still a bonus for March, as it's still up on the survey board and SR is really good about taking care of those things. They had the big board taken care of right away. I think the survey Trifecta is to replace the Big Board. Feb started the survey's at .90 and there was a $2 bonus if you completed 28, which is what is still up there now. I just think the survey count month is wrong, the counter was updated but not the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes i'm pretty sure there's still a bonus for March, as it's still up on the survey board and SR is really good about taking care of those things. They had the big board taken care of right away. I think the survey Trifecta is to replace the Big Board. Feb started the survey's at .90 and there was a $2 bonus if you completed 28, which is what is still up there now. I just think the survey count month is wrong, the counter was updated but not the month.

No,
    Tricia said no bonuses this month.
    I remember before March started, she said she eliminated all bonuses.

Edit-Tricia cleared it up and said 28 survey's = $2.00 for March
    Last edited by OhMari; 03-28-2009 at 08:10 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards