Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to stay here...what do you think?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default I want to stay here...what do you think?

In my dreams! I never even heard of this before today...where have I been?

Looks like some of the swankiest digs at Walt Disney World are getting a makeover.

New construction permits show that Disney is renovating the Newport presidential suite at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The sprawling accommodations include a master bedroom with a king-size, four-poster bed and a private bath, a second bedroom with two twin beds and a bath, a sitting area with a day bed, living room with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area and extra half-bath.

And it all costs just $2,500 a night. (In the busy seasons, that is. The price drops all the way to $1,800 a night during Disney's slow periods.)

Permits show the suite's furniture will get reupholstered new furniture in some rooms and reupholstered furniture in others, new drapes and a fresh paint job.

Worried that $2,500 a night is too much? Well, take heart ? Disney is also making similar renovations to the Nantucket vice-presidential suite at the Beach Club resort (rate: between $875 and $1,245 a night).
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    In my dreams! I never even heard of this before today...where have I been?
    Looks like some of the swankiest digs at Walt Disney World are getting a makeover.

New construction permits show that Disney is renovating the Newport presidential suite at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The sprawling accommodations include a master bedroom with a king-size, four-poster bed and a private bath, a second bedroom with two twin beds and a bath, a sitting area with a day bed, living room with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area and extra half-bath.

And it all costs just $2,500 a night. (In the busy seasons, that is. The price drops all the way to $1,800 a night during Disney's slow periods.)

Permits show the suite's furniture will get reupholstered new furniture in some rooms and reupholstered furniture in others, new drapes and a fresh paint job.

Worried that $2,500 a night is too much? Well, take heart ? Disney is also making similar renovations to the Nantucket vice-presidential suite at the Beach Club resort (rate: between $875 and $1,245 a night).

Yeah, we've already made pre-reservations for this suite for an entire week.

Just kidding!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

Just kidding!
    Lisa, I just hope you didn't shut me out of my week!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You all are too funny!

I wasn't going to say a thing about this place.....you know what happens when a secret gets out....I won't get a suite when I need it.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Lisa, I just hope you didn't shut me out of my week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    You all are too funny!

I wasn't going to say a thing about this place.....you know what happens when a secret gets out....I won't get a suite when I need it.

Too late....I already booked a week before posting this news on the forum! But you are all welcome to join me in my suite, plenty of room for all of us!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.
    Brilliant idea!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Hmmmm - pay 5 months of my mortgage or stay in a swanky hotel room for one night? WWYD?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Too late....I already booked a week before posting this news on the forum! But you are all welcome to join me in my suite, plenty of room for all of us!
    Blessing and Miracle Maybe if we put all of our paid clicks together we can share the suite for a night.

I'm in! Let me know what week so I can book cheap airfare.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Hmmmm - pay 5 months of my mortgage or stay in a swanky hotel room for one night? WWYD?
    Definitely the hotel room!!!!!!

Just kidding....
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member