Thread: Received credit twice on purchase

Default Received credit twice on purchase

I filled out a TT for All About Dance on Sunday since it was over 10 days and Angie was great about getting it credited. Today I looked at my account and I received another credit which I believe is for the same purchase. I don't want to cheat the system and get paid twice for the same purchase.

You are so honest. Go ahead and open a trouble ticket. It probably came through one of the reports late yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I filled out a TT for All About Dance on Sunday since it was over 10 days and Angie was great about getting it credited. Today I looked at my account and I received another credit which I believe is for the same purchase. I don't want to cheat the system and get paid twice for the same purchase.
    The same thing happened to me too at the end of January...it took a couple of weeks to fix but Angie worked her magic and all is good, although I did like seeing that extra cash in my account, I knew it didn't belong to me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    All taken care of! Thanks for letting us know. I guess you and I were just too eager to see that credit, LOL!
    Angie