Thread: As Seen on TV for Spring

Default As Seen on TV for Spring

There are several As Seen on TV products up for Spring--some great products to get your lawn and garden off to a great start.

Take a look at:

Roll N Grow
    Garden Groom
    Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant

AND

Tomato Giant--This is the Giant Tomato plant Tricia really likes. Several people have been buying these. They must be awesome.
    Angie

I'm gonna have to go check out this Tomato Giant. Several more people have purchased them! I don't want to be the only person who doesn't have one, ya know, LOL!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I'm gonna have to go check out this Tomato Giant. Several more people have purchased them! I don't want to be the only person who doesn't have one, ya know, LOL!
    I grew them last year and learned a lot. For instance. Don't assume that the tomato plant won't get so big that it needs staked. LOL! My plants grew so tall and my tomatoes so heavy that they fell over. This year, I will have TALL stakes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just a quick question on the Giant offer. Is a 30 credit hold normal? Mine says on hold until 4/15. Thanks!

WOW - I'm surprised to see the pending credit in my account already.

I hope I have a green thumb with these - there is nothing like home grown tomatoes and the last couple of years ours have fizzled.

I wonder if our new dog will enjoy eating tomatoes as much as the last dog did? We had to fence in all the tomato plants as he'd wait patiently for them to ripen and then help himself.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    Just a quick question on the Giant offer. Is a 30 credit hold normal? Mine says on hold until 4/15. Thanks!
    Yes, if it's an offer from a certain company (just depends we never know who) and over 3.00 it pends until the 15th of the following month. It would have been a hold pending for 4/15 even if you ordered it on 3/30.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I grew them last year and learned a lot. For instance. Don't assume that the tomato plant won't get so big that it needs staked. LOL! My plants grew so tall and my tomatoes so heavy that they fell over. This year, I will have TALL stakes.
    LOL.. YES stake these tomato plants! You will not believe how big they grow in height and in size of tomatoes... They were taller than 5'3" ... unfortunately, I don't think I'm getting them this year.. since we most likely are moving, but I might send some to my mom and my sister.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes, if it's an offer from a certain company (just depends we never know who) and over 3.00 it pends until the 15th of the following month. It would have been a hold pending for 4/15 even if you ordered it on 3/30.
    Ok thank you!!!