Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Offer Activity Down

I have actually increased my participation. I am planning a trip this june and need all the extras that SR provide through rewards to make this trip happen. Money is very tight and I find SR a way to help make this possible. Actually without my rewards, I would not be able to take this trip.

Thanks very much to SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post
    I have actually increased my participation. I am planning a trip this june and need all the extras that SR provide through rewards to make this trip happen. Money is very tight and I find SR a way to help make this possible. Actually without my rewards, I would not be able to take this trip.

Thanks very much to SR.
    That is such a nice post.

I decided to try a bunch of offers the last few days and I feel like I am having fairly goo dluck. I have had 17 credit and 11 not credit in the last 3 days. I am hoping some of those that haven't credited will credit later.

I am just really happy for every penny I can get. I will be using money this year for fun activites/events this summer for the family and then for Christmas presents and things that go along with that in December so it just feels great to have this come from me and not our budget!
    <Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I rarely get offers to credit anymore. I just did the beer survey today...and I get 99.9% of my shopping credits. I know everything is right on my computer and I follow all the rules.

Did two of the contest offers today - NOTHING...My Vista Prints haven't been crediting either the last few times.

VERY FRUSTRATING to say the least!

Ok wow I actually just got ONE! It was 10 minutes after the hour which was weird but ok...
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 03-10-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

i love all the freebies.. that is about 99.99999 % on how i earn my money here. I just have not had time durning the week to do them. so i try to do as many as i can through the weekend!!!

After reviewing your comments and concerns and having a number of discussions about offer activity and crediting, I've compiled more information and tips to add to our Offers Sticky. Much of it you are already aware of, but you may need a reminder. Please read through this sticky. Perhaps there is something there that will help.

I will continue to look for quality offers for you to try. I want you to have as many crediting opportunities available to you as possible!!
    Angie

I thank you, my children thank you, and Disney should thank you!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post

Thanks very much to SR.
    Wonderful to hear! I'm glad we can help. I know SR is an incredible source for vacation funds for number of our members. We'll do our best to help make your financial burden less stressful!!

Stay plugged in and let us know if you need anything!!
    Angie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well I have to say that 99% of my shopping credits and if it doesn't it is because of something stupid. But without the offers that do credit and the surveys I do get and the shopping I do get to come through I have paid for my crib for the baby's room. It is an awesome feeling to know that. Sunshine has given us the ability to travel to DL on weekend trips. I will keep trying offers and telling my people about offers.

Well, I do all of them. I LOVE freebie offers. I am SOOOO thankful for them. So....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not take them away! I loved waking up on Monday and seeing several offers that have credited. Yes....some do not. But I am very thankful for the ones that do.

I don't do more than 3-4 a day though, because I think they credit better if you spread them out. So it doesn't look fraudulent.

Also, I always go back and do some in my pending that did not credit (as long as it has been at least 30 days). But I do those when there are no more freebie credit left to do in the "new offers".

So....thanks for the freebie offers! I NEED them. And I do ALL of them.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't get many offers to credit anymore, even with clearing cookies, a new email address, using a variety of browsers, etc. But just the possibility that I'll go to my account page and see one that credited keeps me doing them from time to time. Silly as it might sound I still get a 'rush' over .40 or .50 from an offer that credits - and I know everyone here understands!
    I am blocked from doing offers at work, and when I get home I try to get at least one survey in and check in to at least read a little on the Forum. That's just a better use of my time than trying offers that have a high probability of not crediting. But I would still miss them if they went away!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country