Thread: second chance sweepstakes help

Default second chance sweepstakes help

Today I cannot get any survey. Not even any to turn me away from. It just says they don't have any and to check back later today. Can I enter with that?
    thanks
    Dee
    <Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I hope so because I've been doing that....actually, I've only seen the "you've been entered into the second chance survey" once and never saw it again. I would really like clarification on this and if we still need to be putting our member number in the forum, I know if we get that second chance survey message that it automatically enters us but what happens if we don't see that message?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Today I cannot get any survey. Not even any to turn me away from. It just says they don't have any and to check back later today. Can I enter with that?
    thanks
    Dee
    I'm in the same boat! Just curious to see if we can enter that.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think you have to enter it in the forum any more as I have "won" once and I never remember to post in that thread. I do not know how it works with the message you are getting so maybe Tricia will help out and clarify.
    Sunshine Rewards