Thread: Ah man, come on!! A little pixie dust needed??

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Ah man, come on!! A little pixie dust needed??

Sorry, just feeling sorry for myself a little!! Just checked my account this morning, hoping w/fingers crossed that the dang WSHTS would be there, but no! Neither is the $10 Instant Win that I did last night! Aggh!! I clear my cookies, but still nothing...Not much seems to be crediting for me in the last week! Thank goodness for the surveys! Here's what I got pending from the last week:

FREE: Sample of Dove! (ID:1847)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/10/2007 0.6
    1-800-Flowers Gift Card (ID:1840)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/10/2007 0.4
    iPod, iTunes, now...iPhone (ID:1856)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/15/2007 0.6
    My Print Rewards (ID:1857)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/15/2007 1.25
    What She Has To Say: Apple iPhone (ID:1860)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/16/2007 1
    $10 Instant Win (ID:1844)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/16/2007 0.55

Anyone else want to whine w/me on their pending items?? Feel free!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I didn't get any of those to credit for me either, except for WSHTS. I know how you feel though during that last Wednesday increased payout contest I tried like 8 offers and only got 1 to credit!!!

Sometimes it's more misses than hits! Hopefully your dry spell will end soon.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm whining with you.........I finally went in last night and deleted some that were pending because I couldn't stand to look at all the one's I didn't get credit for and spent a bunch of time filling out! It was breaking my
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

What She Has To Say: Apple iPhone (ID:1860)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/16/2007 1

I repeated this, this morning and got instant credit. Some of the others have credited and I can't remember if they credited the first time or not, but I know sometimes it takes me the 2nd or 3rd try to get something to finally credit. I usually don't try them, again, so soon after doing them but the so many people were getting credit on the WSHTS that I wanted to try again and it worked.

I haven't gotten credit for My Print Rewards, Sharpcast, Merci and the Vista t-shirt offer (although I have about given up hope on that one). I don't do very many offers, so this is a lot of credits for me!

I'm right with you all as well. Lately it seems like nothing is really crediting for me either, a few here and there, but I have a bunch in pending. I know these type offers can be hit or miss anyway. Oovoo or Broken Gold has not credited for me as well as some smaller ones. I just did WSHTS a few minutes ago so we will see on that one. Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone gets their credits

Sunshine Rewards

I feel your pain. Hee is what i am waiting on since the begining of the month...

Hotwire (ID:1834)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/02/2007 0.8
    Backyard Makeover (ID:1843)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/08/2007 0.6
    SavingsAndCoupons.com (ID:1849)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/10/2007 0.35
    Party With A Star - Chingy (ID:1517)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/11/2007 0.7
    My Print Rewards (ID:1857)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/15/2007 1.25
    Party with a Star: Traci Bingham (ID:1855)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 08/17/2007 0.7

I did have luck with the WSHTS and other iPhone thing so give it a day or two and try again. Just makes sure to clear your HISTORY as well as your cookies. I have alot more luck with crediting since I started doing that as well!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I need some pixie dust too. I have had several of the offers in the past couple of weeks not go through. I did Merci (through the e-mail), ITT, MY Print Rewards, Party with a Star Traci Bingham, and a couple of more that haven't credited. I did get the Pepsi one to credit, but that's the only one.

How long do you wait before trying an offer again?
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Still no WSHTS here again. I did the paid click offer & got INSTANT credit for the offer as well, which never happens, so maybe today will be different?? I went through my pending on Thursday night & removed all offers older than 1 month because I just couldn't look at them anymore either!

I'll try again tomorrow w/the dang WSHTS offer....I don't know why I just won't let that one go?? I have issues I guess!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800