Thread: T-Rex

Default T-Rex

Planning on going to T-rex on my vacation. TGM does not have them listed....a little disappointed with that. I was told to book the ice cave room. Anyone go there? Is that a good room???? My kids are so excited about that. Traci is hopefully going to go with me that day. I can book today, but I will wait until Traci gives me some good days for her.

So...anyone go there and know which room to ask for when booking???

Thanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been yet, but my BF went and did the ice room and she said it was the awesome!!! We're going in August on the day we fly in since it will be too late for a park we're doing T-Rex and DTD for the evening.

We went got the first room, was very disappointed with the seats ONLY. It was like cafeteria style and for the price we paid we deserved more. Ice Caves were awesome! Would have loved to have sat there or the other two sections, but the other two sections were closed the day we were there, guess it wasn't busy enough? We walked around the whole place. Very cool! Food was very good.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm going there May 24. But that really won't help you, since you need to know now. They do not make reservations only preferred seating, (after you check in you get the first available table). I don't know if you can request a room or not.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just called and made a dinner ressie for the day we arrive and requested the Ice Caves - so you can request a specific dining area. The kids will love this!
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 03-19-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards