Thread: Do you or your teens have acne?

Default Do you or your teens have acne?

I just added a new offer called Skin Disorders - Acne Product Coupon. It is already converting at 80%. I'm sure this will be of interest to a lot of you! These tend to go fast. Get it while it's hot!
    Angie

This is a good, quick offer. Also, Epiduo really does work - my kids use it all the time. Of course, my sister is a pharma rep for the product! She says it is the most popular acne treatment that has come out in a long time.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

That's good to know. My 13 yr old is having a terrible time with acne and none of the otc products have helped at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    That's good to know. My 13 yr old is having a terrible time with acne and none of the otc products have helped at all.
    Make sure she uses a Benzoyl Peroxide wash before she using the Epiduo which you just apply before you go to bed. There are many brands out there of the wash. Epiduo is something like a retnoid blocker or something like that. I don't really know the medical terminology (my sister spouts it to me!) but it is more to prevent future breakouts. Using the two together has worked very well for my kids. Hope it works for your daughter!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I guess I better check this out. DD will soon turn 8 and has started to break out when we eat chocolate. She loves her chocolate so I am thinking those teen years are going to be difficult on Mom. I will need a drink!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the tip!
    Sunshine Rewards

This offer is back and ready for traffic!
    Angie