Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaboom Neverscrub: Honest Feedback

Default Kaboom Neverscrub: Honest Feedback

So, what do you think? We want your honest feedback. We've seen this offer a number of times, and it always seems to do well. There may be a number of members interested. If you've taken advantage of this offer in the past, tell us what you think. Is this a product that you enjoyed using? Did it work? Would you use it again?
    Angie

I bought one last time around for my sons' bathroom since it's ALWAYS disgusting. I have to say it does a good job and seems to last forever. My DH was so impressed that we actually bought the refills for it at WalMart.

It does a good job of keeping the bowl clean and while it does smell a little "bleachy" at times, at least you know it's working!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I can't wait to do this offer again!! I did it before & have bought the Kaboom product 3 other times since hearing about it on SR!! It works great in our toilet! I hope others are finding it the same!!

My ONLY "lesson learned" is that I had also been using a "toilet blue" thingy when I first got it & the stench of bleach from both products was soooo overwhelming. I believe it was one of you fine SR members who told me it says "don't use with other products"...duh.

LOVE it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I did this offer last time and got credit but never received the actual product.

I love love love my Kaboom. I get refills at Home Depot, but the boxes the refills come in always have coupons too. I use to have to clean my toilet constantly, but with this, I change it every couple of months, and thats it. With two of us in the house, I'm sure we don't go through it as fast as some of you with larger families, but, believe me, whether or not your get credit, the product itself is well worth buying.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Unfortunatley this product did not fit in my toilet tank, but fortunately for my mom it did at her house.........she really did like it.

Can we do this offer again if we already did it??
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

This is what I wrote to everyone yesterday

OMG! This is like the best stuff ever to use. You can't buy it in stores here and I have been hating cleaning my potty since mine ran out. But OMG it is the best. Beyont the best. If you havent' tried it then now is your chance. You get 2.00. If you did it last year you know. And you can do it again this year.

Kaboom Never Scrub. It is so the bomb.

It is great!! I got it several months ago, and DH was even impressed - enough so that we have ordered more a couple times. It does last a long time, and is more effective than anything else I tried before.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    I did this offer last time and got credit but never received the actual product.
    Ditto for me. I did the offer, paid for it, but never received the product.
    Barb

I did this offer last time it was offered and loved the product!! I will do it again this time if I can!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards