Thread: Disney GC cashout question

Default Disney GC cashout question

I have been reading some of the other threads on here related to the cashout process for Disney GC's. I just want some clarification on the process. I am going to cash out for $600. We are leaving for our trip June 7, so I want to make sure they are here by then. Are the GC's being bought by SR and then mailed to us or are they coming from Disney themselves? Also, how long of a timeframe is it taking to receive them? If I cash out for $100 gift cards, will I pay the extra $0.42 for each card or $0.42 for all six?

Thanks in advance!
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I can help with some of your questions...but Tricia or another Sunshinefamily member may need to aswer others.

As of right now, I believe that the GC's are being shipped from Disney BUT I do remember Tricia mentioning she was going to change that again. As for the 42 cents for each card - I asked this and was told that as of right now you have to pay the 42 cents. They are hoping to change this. (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...30&postcount=2)

As for a timeframe 4-6 weeks is the normal time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would still allow 6 weeks no matter what on any cashout just because sometimes things get delayed a couple of weeks by the post office. However, if you are cashing out for amounts over $250, there is NOT a charge on those because Disney will still have to send those directly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs